This Is Hypothetical Of Course...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Hypothetical Of Course...

RSP dropped the Sweden datacenter some time ago....

If RSP were to add a 4th datacenter again where would you think it should be located?

Myself, I was thinking Japan as China (next door neighbor) sure has a lot of potential customers

Just curious of other reseller thoughts

I think either Japan or Taiwan. Possibly even Russia.

Comment

I would think India

Comment

*face palms* I've had some of my worst web-hosting experiences with dealing with people in India, it was an absolute nightmare!

I wonder do RSP have many customers in that part of the world?

Comment

Good point clivejo, all the more reason for a good company to move in allowing there is a decent datacenter in india.... I was going for japan for the technology as they are fanatical top dogs in that area, and close to china. there alot of people live in that country
          Last edited by doneritehosting; 11-05-2014, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
            *face palms* I've had some of my worst web-hosting experiences with dealing with people in India, it was an absolute nightmare!

I wonder do RSP have many customers in that part of the world?
            We do!

I know what you are talking about, but like any other nationality - there are very pleasant and polite customers from India as well

As for the DC - I think China, India, Russia, Canada, Holland, Germany...

We might or might not be considering any of these possibilities *wink*

Best Regards,
            Tom.

Comment

Hey Tom, great to see you in here, Playing a tight hand lol! I was curious for sure if rsp were planning to expand farther internationally at least replacing the datacenter in Sweden... Thats great news!

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                *face palms*... I wonder do RSP have many customers in that part of the world?
                we know what you mean as well but from an "emerging market" stand point that would make sense. Same with an Asian-Pacific presence other than Australia. (just stay out of Provo Utah- wink wink)

Comment

No doubt Larry!!! LMAO, sure glad anything I host isn't in that dc!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Alexander View Post
                    I know what you are talking about, but like any other nationality - there are very pleasant and polite customers from India as well
                    Not as nice and as polite as me :P LOL I can lash out when Im in a bad mood and things aren’t going my way!

I guess customers are a different story. I used a few webhosts in India and I felt like they held my clients and I to ransom and made up charges for things that didn't exist! The one thing I can not stand is being lied to and fed rubbish. They also tried to steal my clients from me and ever since then I'm very cautious on who I partner with to provide services. I'm sure we all have horror stories about web-hosts around the world. I believe that the Swedish DC wasn’t all that was promised either and there were a lot of problems with accounts hosted there. No matter whats on paper or a fancy website the real test is do they actually deliver!

But yes, I agree, if RSP could apply their business model and allow reselling of India based services. I think they would be on to a money maker.

Comment

would RSP consider Hong Kong or Singapore?

Comment

Working...
                      X