New User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User

I am Bhumik here, join the forum just to make more friends and discuss about the Case Studies which we have the same or different opinion. You can call me Casestudy. Nice to meet you, my friends.

Welcome to RSP !

Comment

Welcome case study.You are on right way to get and share information regarding your niche.

Comment

Under general chat almost anything goes. However I would stick to issues that would appeal to an audience. Items such as "Favorite TV shows" and "favorite movies" is just plain boring. Avoid repeating what someone else has said and if you don't have anything to add it's best you say nothing at all.

Consider what would be a stimulating topic of conversation. Avoid personal attacks and profanity. Neither of those add anything to an intelligent conversation.

Spamming is not tolerated and I would be among the first to delete a thread that is being used to spam.

Also it is best not to use cutesy fonts that detract from your message, hint, hint.

Comment

I just joined in, looking forward for a great community. Thank you.

Comment

Welcome Dana. Hope that you will contribute to the forum.

Comment

Thanks Nick.

Comment

Hi Dana,

Are you using the reseller program or just researching for now?

Comment

Originally posted by casestudy View Post
                  I am Bhumik here, join the forum just to make more friends and discuss about the Case Studies which we have the same or different opinion. You can call me Casestudy. Nice to meet you, my friends.
                  Nice to meet you, i've just join the forum. So happy ! Now,i'm IT for Asia Dragon Company-Manufacturer company about rope,twine !

My website: ***********
                  Have a nice day for everybody !
                  Last edited by vlasi47gr; 07-12-2012, 12:22 PM. Reason: spam

Comment

No spam

Welcome, doantrungtk.

As you can see I deleted your links as it appears you were trying to spamverrtize the forum and I will not allow that to happen.

If you have valid items to add to the discussions or valid questions for members your are more than welcome to post here. But any attempts at spam or spamvertizing will be intercepted and deleted by our moderators as quickly as we can.

Comment

Nice sharing buddy ...

Comment

Originally posted by Donalddric View Post
                        Nice sharing buddy ...
                        Nice of you too to share your spam with us! As vlasi47gr has said, spam is not tolerated on this forum and seeing as you didn't read the signup rules or take heed of vlasi47gr warning, you my friend are banned! This is a forum for RSP resellers to share information and as such is a resellers community, not selling stocks/share or special UGG boots!

Comment

hi Bhumik how are you welcome to reseller panel.com

Comment

<<Spam removed>>

You were warned!!
                            Last edited by clivejo; 12-01-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Vlas and Clive... who needs rambo lmao bit of humor for the tech stew

Comment

Working...
                              X