Spam posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam posts

You spammers keep on posting spam and I will keep on deleting them. I can delete quite a few in a matter of seconds so its not a big problem for me. If your wondering what happened to your spam.. It was deleted by me.

And any Nick doesn’t get, Ill delete them And as we are in different time zones, he's awake when I'm asleep and vice versa

Comment

Good to have you watching my back

Comment

I'm still here and I'm still deleting!

Comment

Wow, last night the bots were busy! Over 100 spam posts! And all deleted and banned in a few mouse clicks

Comment

I love your logo by the way

I am considering making all new members (awaiting moderation) because this is getting out of hand!!!

Now i have more free time I will see what I can do about it... I am sure its ******* us all off.

Comment

At one time you mentioned that RSP was working on a new forum. Is that still the case?

Comment

No, that has been frozen for the time being.

Comment

I have done some changes on the forum hopefully that would greatly reduce the spam!

So far for a couple of hours I have not seen any spam.

The main one is new users have to be moderated before they can post.

Comment

Wow, I thought maybe nick was in super form these past few hours as there has been hardly any spam!

Yan, what did you do?

Comment

1. I banned some of the most common free e-mail providers used by spammers for "one-time-mail". (got a database off vBulletin's forum he he ).
                      2. Banned some IP ranges which had more than 100 users + (all spammers of course no need to say it even)
                      3. Removed the captcha and replaced it with Question/Answer verification.
                      4. Made all new users to be unable to post before RSP staff verifies them (I delete about 70+ users a day obvious spammers btw).

So... it seems its working for now. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Sniff, sniff, I don't feel needed anymore.

Comment

me too, I’m developing a spam clicking twitch!

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
                            Sniff, sniff, I don't feel needed anymore.
                            Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                            me too, I’m developing a spam clicking twitch!
                            You two are always needed, you're not going anywhere.. you are tied to the computer chair with your hand gorilla glued to the mouse

Comment

Hey guys,

on suggestion of mister doneritehosting I have created a forum under General Discussion named Funny Spam

Feel free to move any spam messages that you feel we have to leave for the next generation in that room so we can laugh about it later on

And as per clivejo's suggestion I have made another forum under General Discussion for the wordpress templates and moved the two related threads there.
                              If I have missed any threads related to the templates/plugins feel free to move them there.

Comment

Working...
                              X