Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys,its so nice to join this forum today

Its so nice to meet you guys here.I'm Jason from

Just found this forum is amazing,learned a lot from the members here already.

Its my first post on this great forum,if the "General chat" here is not the right place,pls remove it to the right board.

I am a newbie to this forum. I have been visiting this forum for few months and have found some really helpful stuff here. This is undoubtedly one of the best forums around so I have now joined this forum and I hope that I will learn plenty of new things and have a great time at this wonderful platform.

I spent 6 hours learning on this forum this two days, I think, I shall stay here for a long time!
    Last edited by clivejo; 21-12-2012, 12:07 PM. Reason: Removed forum URL, as we all know it!

Hello and welcome,

So Jason, what did you learn from this amazing forum? I hope you took heed that the members here really really dislike spam post

Comment

Jason, what did I warn you not to do? You would think after 6 hours of learning, over two days, you would have got the jist that we dont like spammers here ** Shakes head **

Comment

Working...
      X