Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Stargate SG-1 and Antlantis - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1 and Antlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate SG-1 and Antlantis

i was just wondering how many other people here watch stargate sg-1 and stargate atlantis, because i think that stargate is the greatest new sci-fi series ever because of the ever deepening story unraveiling the history of where humans came from and how we came to be. So who else here watches stargate and do you agree that it is the best new sci-fi available......?

thanks in advance, Cyberjunky.
    Last edited by Guest; 15-12-2004, 07:35 PM. Reason: wrong title

Uhhhhmmm, it might be worth a chuckle to post a reply. I've only seen the show a couple of times. It's ok. It kinda draws along the lines of 'Doctor Who", which in it's time was probably the best show in the world to some. Old school - lol!
    Now the X-Files and the Matrix, probably still worth rewatching on dvd.

Comment

I enjoy Atlantis better than Stargate SG-1...

Comment

I like both casts, but feel the Atlantis cast has better chemistry.

Comment

Atlantis is far way better. I think I've seen it ten total times already.

Comment

Working...
          X