Who is the best Link Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best Link Partner

There is no better link partner to your RSP site than yourself. You should create a few free link sites where you can connect your websites and offerings.

Here are a few that you should try. www.ViralJunction.com

I don't recommend auto-surf/paid to surf type Viral marketing per se to promote a RSP storefront but by using Viral for some of your sites brings in people into your wheel of sites and promotions.

Check it out - Listed are some great ways to get your message(s) out and ALL FREE.

Yes, they are not a bad system.
    I have tried and tested them.
    and if you possess a couple of different domains you should have a link to yourself on every one.
    This is where the search engines pickup.

BREZTECH.

Comment

You gotta set your traffic in motion. 100% of viewers of a site will leave - so why not (better) control that exit. You need to have a few other offers and things going in your web enterprize. So many of my resellers have not made a single sale. When I look at their sites - they havent even used their 2 extra links out - which to me speaks volumes. Not only do they not have anything else going but that means they are not linking anything to their reseller panel storefront either. and thus they are not getting traffic and not making money. This business is so simple and requires no money to do whatsoever thanks to great programs like the fabulous reseller panel opportunity. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by urlguru
        You gotta set your traffic in motion. 100% of viewers of a site will leave - so why not (better) control that exit. You need to have a few other offers and things going in your web enterprize. So many of my resellers have not made a single sale. When I look at their sites - they havent even used their 2 extra links out - which to me speaks volumes. Not only do they not have anything else going but that means they are not linking anything to their reseller panel storefront either. and thus they are not getting traffic and not making money. This business is so simple and requires no money to do whatsoever thanks to great programs like the fabulous reseller panel opportunity. Thanks.
        Yeah, I totally hear that. For something that cost nothing to start you would think someone would but a few bucks into it. A domain name is cheap, a custom header is cheap. If you can make them yourself it cost nothing but time. A few links to other host sites or host directories. I feel you brother. I need to do more too. Sorry for the late reply. I havent stop by for a bit.

Comment

I dont understand why so many people dont take advantage of free marketing programs out there. I am going to make whole website of just free ways to advertise. I will call it adbudgetzero.com or zeroadbudget.com

Comment

Epona, Ezlo and Midna those are the best Link Partner.

Comment

Well, I would say that link exchange is not so good from SEO point of view and we should avoid it on the other hand buying links also not recommended by Google.

Comment

Working...
              X