Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS: Free Webmaster Support - Webmaster Hotline!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS: Free Webmaster Support - Webmaster Hotline!

Hi,

I've been a member at resellerspanel for a while, so thought I'd share this with you, for you (individual resellers) to share with your UK customers. It is an organisation I am part of, and it's very helpful. I know RP do their own support, but there are often a wider range of things that customers want covered. I apologise if you see this as spam, but seeing as this is relevant, and helpful (not to mention non-profit,) I think it's OK. Anyway, here is our "ad":

0870 892 1716

We have just introduced a new UK hosting support line beta-named “Webmaster Call”. This is a non-profit organisation that aims to support Webmasters on all of their online endeavours.

We can help you with just about any problem including finding the right host, HTML/PHP issues, Control Panel problems and just about anything else you can think of… We can even deal with your rogue host, free or paid!

Your calls are answered by experts in the hosting industry. We will do the best to answer your queries as best as possible. If we can’t answer them, we’ll do what we can to find somebody who can. With our unique “account” system, your calls will always be responded to by an operator who will tailor their response to your needs. We'll even call you!

So, just CALL: 0870 892 1716

US members can try calling (44)870 892 1716 but we cannot make any guarantee as to the connection or cost of the call.

Lines are available 9am – 9pm, more hours available on weekends. Your call may not be answered at some times (as this is a free service), but you are advised to leave a voicemail specifying what you require. Calls are charged at standard National Rate, but some networks/providers may vary!

If lines are closed, we recommend you leave a voicemail for the quickest reply!

Please note: Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we will find a solution to your problem, even if it falls under one of the above. However, we will try our very best!

Note: If you are a UK resident, with good experience, and want to be part of the team PM me

I don't see this as spam - it's very helpful. The concept is unique, and will be a Godsend to a lot of people. Good luck with it!

Comment

BT 0870 and 0845

These numbers, unlike <a href="http://www.intelesis.co.uk/03-virtualuk08.php">03 Numbers</a> are not free at all as BT expect customers to upgrade. Great soundbit from BT but in essence there's an extra £4.95 to pay and a cap on the number of minutes (1,000) which equates on average to 0.05p and no-one will actually get the benefit - lies, damn lies and statistics !

Comment

Originally posted by noelster View Post
        These numbers, unlike <a href="http://www.intelesis.co.uk/03-virtualuk08.php">03 Numbers</a> are not free at all as BT expect customers to upgrade. Great soundbit from BT but in essence there's an extra £4.95 to pay and a cap on the number of minutes (1,000) which equates on average to 0.05p and no-one will actually get the benefit - lies, damn lies and statistics !
        Did you post this to the wrong thread?

Comment

thats not freee

Comment

TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS Free Webmaster Support Webmaster Hotline

Sorry to hear Kim. You put all your eggs in one basket, its best to spread sites out, so you always have some running no matter what happens.

Comment

Working...
            X