Cheap but effective marketing strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap but effective marketing strategy

I'm now thinking of using some money to get some business. Are there really such things such as cheap ways to advertise BUT effective nonetheless? Thanks for your input.

I am currently starting a free host that only requires my RSP site link to be in the footer or somewhere on the main page. I just want to see how it works out and if it really does gain some more leads.

Comment

Yea I was thinking of starting a free host but just don't have the time these days. Possibly later this year. Let me know how yours goes.

Comment

Try site below for cheap advertising. They even allow you to limit how many times one person can click on a ad. Usualy 24 hours before they can click ad again.

You can also add advertising to sites you own and use money earned to advertise your site. Paypal is also used besides credit cards.

advertsing.

Comment

Thanks for the link how do you use money you make for using it towards adverti*****ts?

Comment

Anyone here have success using Google Adwords?

Comment

Yea, works great but too expensive. (Google Adwords) So I bought 50$ coupons for google adwords on ebay for 15$ whenever I wanted to use the service. Saved me big money.

Regards,

Comment

Google and Yahoo advertising were a big waste of time for me. Wasted a couple hundred dollars. No sales although I got clicks.

I've made all my sales through people I know, and by making partnerships with web designers.

Comment

I recently changed my domain name and brand name to make it shorter and easier to remember, with this change I got a new template, and I got someone to submit my site to 1000 directories for $35 (from digitalpoint)

so basically since my domain was registered (feb 7th)

i've managed to obtain:

Page Rank: 4
                  Alexia Rank: 283,541

And
                  Unique Traffic of:

February - 833
                  March - 1112
                  April - 1608
                  so far this month - 1543

Not had many sales yet however I'm confident that if I continue advertising on WHT and putting a link to the domain where ever I can then business will pick up

Comment

Originally posted by syownet View Post
                    Google and Yahoo advertising were a big waste of time for me. Wasted a couple hundred dollars. No sales although I got clicks.

I've made all my sales through people I know, and by making partnerships with web designers.
                    Same here. Lots of clicks, no buys.

I have one locally known I guess. Take hillcountryhost.net as an example. I advertise in the local paper and this year I started giving away a "Business Package" in charity auctions. First year is free to them, only cost me $44.00, its for a good cause and if the person who won the lot (auction) likes it they have the option of getting billed for the next year and I may have a client for life or a long time.

my two cents ;-)

Kane

Comment

The question about how i use money from ads is simple. I use money to promote my sites. The site allows you to use any earnings to promote what ever site you want.

I like ad sites i can have ads on some sites and earn money and just transfer money over to advertise my own sites. If anyone has a good list of such sites that allow you to set limit on click per Ip address would love to see it.

I wish adsense allowed me to use earnings for adwords. I do agree that adwords costs to much and you get clicks but not alot of sales. I guess you really have to do your home work on keywords to make it work and get low paying ads.

Off topic question. Where do people get the coupons for adwords. What i mean is how do they get them and then sell them. I know people sell them on ebay and forums but how do they get them in first place.

Comment

Originally posted by InfoH View Post
                        I recently changed my domain name and brand name to make it shorter and easier to remember, with this change I got a new template, and I got someone to submit my site to 1000 directories for $35 (from digitalpoint)

so basically since my domain was registered (feb 7th)

i've managed to obtain:

Page Rank: 4
                        Alexia Rank: 283,541

And
                        Unique Traffic of:

February - 833
                        March - 1112
                        April - 1608
                        so far this month - 1543

Not had many sales yet however I'm confident that if I continue advertising on WHT and putting a link to the domain where ever I can then business will pick up
                        Wow, just paying $35 dollars and your pagerank is now 4? Hmm... The things money can buy. But I like most is the amount of unique traffic you're getting. The figures are astounding.

Originally posted by rcj662 View Post
                        Off topic question. Where do people get the coupons for adwords. What i mean is how do they get them and then sell them. I know people sell them on ebay and forums but how do they get them in first place.
                        From what I see on ebay, the coupon is only valid for first timers, not for recharges... I could be wrong though because that's what I only found.
                        Last edited by Milen; 31-05-2007, 03:46 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts by the same member

Comment

Site Valley

Very interesting information you know cheap strategy and I can share one cheap web hosting Site Valley seems pretty good and can be a real bargain for the blogger, especially with the best blog hosting service. I am a blogger as well and understand that every Jobs blogger wants his blog to come successful and profitable. Will definitely consider Site Valley if other projects crop up. They offer very good services, at a very low price – $2.50 per month with one free domain and unlimited bandwidth.

Comment

I think some people only focus on one aspect of backlink building and why that blog commenting gets ignored. It's much better ways backlinking a combination of all their efforts so that more search engines to use natural look.

Comment

use facebook for advertisement, create a page and do share with your friends

Comment

Working...
                              X