Marketing Tips/ Site Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing Tips/ Site Review

I got curious into the webhosting business and decided to give it a shot, I published my website and got it fully running with private DNS servers and everything on the 2nd of this month. Ive submitted my website into various search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Msn, etc. and am currently waiting for them to be accepted and submitted.

Right now what Im asking i guess is for some marketing tips to pull in future clients, It would be very much appreciated of you to help me, a noob to the webhosting business, out.

I would also like some critiques on my website, I know it isn't perfect but I would like to see what drives you off if we were to say you were a future customer, what do you like/notice/dislike about it all?

Thank you

Last edited by undoubt; 09-01-2008, 07:38 AM. Reason: added link

Go on blogging and do social media optimization.

Comment

use adwords and overture to advertise...
      submit review of your site,local advertising is very important.
      season special discount and promotion as well...
      good luck...

Comment

Great review and I appreciate them. As you say, shorter and crispier contents catch the eyes of readers.But at times one needs to be elaborate while sharing their own experiences which may be of great use to those who read them.

Comment

Forums are also good place of any thing that you are not finding, you can get ideas and tips about the same as well.

Comment

I myself have spent countless hours doing this and the problem is there really is no solution to this. Apart from outsourcing these small tasks to freelancers who would charge a bomb for doing it.

Comment

Apart from all these, forums can also be used for marketing purposes, not only for marketing purposes but also for SEO.

But you have to contribute to the forums for better results.

Comment

You can also submit articles and guest write on some blogs.

Comment

All the provided tips is really great as well as meaningful for me to know. Marketing tips is really good to know of every person who is connect with market direct as well as indirect.

Comment

Start simple and build strategy: a phased approach to combining the marketing efforts. Do not do it all at once. You feel overwhelmed, and it is too much to handle.

Comment

thanks for sharing a very useful information. this will help each and every member of the site.

Comment

online marketing

it is really a risk when entering the world of online marketing, outsourcing it to a freelancer really helps a lot but it depends on their experience..
                        x ray technician salary

Comment

It is true that for you to be successful in internet marketing you need to be scheduled in the execution of your marketing goals. There are a few reasons to do this. For one, it tends to upset many people when they start getting email they didn’t request.

Comment

main thing is you should stick with one plan, it would work good, if you are thinking of multiple methods of earning money online then it may harm your business.

Comment

Emarketing Some Tips are Below

1. Include a Call to Action
                              2. Customize Your Message
                              3. Watch Your Stats
                              4. Targeted prospects
                              5. Seek expert advice

Comment

Working...
                              X