Marketing tips and review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing tips and review my site

Hey everyone, im new here and ive tried using google adwords to get some sales, all i have got is some clicks and no sales!! Please review my siteand tell me what you think and maybe even some marketing tips, thanks so much!

SevereHost.com

Originally posted by SevereHost View Post
    Hey everyone, im new here and ive tried using google adwords to get some sales, all i have got is some clicks and no sales!! Please review my siteand tell me what you think and maybe even some marketing tips, thanks so much!

SevereHost.com

You may not set a good strategies in adwords. Or majority of the clicks went to content search (adsense)...
    My opinion is,the different between Ultimate and Business plan is so near and only DB in Ultimate has 200DB,but the price is about 90% more than the Business plan...
    May be you should set the space to 20GB and b/w to 350GB?
    Just my opinion...

Comment

Well, a site with RSP's template will not bring you much sales as there are too many of these sites out there and most of them goes inactive after they got a sale or no sale at all.
      Maybe you should design your own site before wasting money on adwords.

Comment

well i was going to use my own template but i really dont know php i only know like html

Comment

well i was going to use my own template but i really dont know php i only know like html
          You can make a website just by using html.

Comment

SevereHost.com
            Who is your target market?

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
              Who is your target market?
              That pretty much it. If you are setting up adwords accounts just to get sales from words like "web hosting" you can kiss your business goodbye, especially with an RSP template. But even with your own template, you still sill fiind it near impossible ot compete with the big boys anyway. It's not always about the template, it's mostly about focus.

You need to cater to a niche. That has been said a billion time here and on all marketing forums. In a highly competitive market like the hosting market, you really need to cater to a niche if you want to survive, unless you have mega millions and a great business plan.

Depending on your niche, especially if you go offline, you can use an RSP template with no problems.

Comment

Hi, no sales in the internet

Originally posted by toolsavvy View Post
                That pretty much it. If you are setting up adwords accounts just to get sales from words like "web hosting" you can kiss your business goodbye, especially with an RSP template. But even with your own template, you still sill fiind it near impossible ot compete with the big boys anyway. It's not always about the template, it's mostly about focus.

You need to cater to a niche. That has been said a billion time here and on all marketing forums. In a highly competitive market like the hosting market, you really need to cater to a niche if you want to survive, unless you have mega millions and a great business plan.

Depending on your niche, especially if you go offline, you can use an RSP template with no problems.
                Yes, Me too, i dont have a sales from the internet, since last year, i have only 4 local clients hosted using with my RSP Template.

I dont know who should help us, because there are more big web hosting company offering with cheap and unlimited bandwidth, web space, multimedia streaming and most of all mysql database quota.

Bart S
                BGSA Web Services

WhoURL Link - Free Short URL Redirection
                Last edited by bgsa2472; 30-03-2008, 05:21 PM. Reason: putting my links

Comment

Originally posted by bgsa2472 View Post
                  I dont know who should help us, because there are more big web hosting company offering with cheap and unlimited bandwidth, web space, multimedia streaming and most of all mysql database quota.
                  [/URL]
                  There is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth. Everything has a limit.

Comment

you don't have to be cheaper or bigger just better!

Comment

Please consider reviewing my site XTREME HOSTING DEALS

hope to see ya there

Comment

online marketing mobile marketing tele marketing is useful to improve our site.

Comment

SevereHost.com
                          You need to focus on your conversion rate. You may read this blog which talks about how to improve your conversion rate in three easy steps.

Comment

Well, a site with RSP's template will not bring you much sales as there are too many of these sites out there and most of them goes inactive after they got a sale or no sale at all.
                            Maybe you should design your own site before wasting money on adwords
                            I agree with him. Its TRUE, build your site with your custom pages.
                            I my opinion, the template which you are using is weired , its not professional, its kiddish, look like 15year old kid is running a site. I dont want to oppose anybody but its my opinion. I dont want to disturb anybody's feelings especially of those people who developed it. If anybody is hurt because of me, I apologize

Comment

hi

Went to your site your banner was dead just a x-box

Comment

Working...
                              X