X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multilanguage Templates NOW!!

Hello,

I have posted a thread regarding language options

I have contacted the Support Team some time ago but the answer was that they are trying to develope some solution...

As you should remember before there was some templates available for other languages, but not now.

Someone suggest using google translator and the result is this:

Google do not show the images and shows the text like spoken by an Indigenous

This is awfool for marketing..

The English speaker’s market place is overcrowded; we need to take advantage of laziness from other Hosting Companies which live all this market place without too many options for the client.

My question is: someone is developing this at RSP???

If not:

Is there any Designer who would like to make an alliance, I can translate de pages and the designer must clone and make some little changes to a RSP Template Store…
    I do not have serious PHP or ASP knowledge to take care of the clone, but I can translate the text of the templates to Spanish, Portuguese and French.

Then there will be only 2 resellers taking advantage of this market place until RSP can carry out their own translations… even if RSP want to start with this project just send me a message and I will gladly support you.

I’m waiting for your opinions and support

Thanks for your attention.
    Last edited by Beta3; 10-04-2008, 04:02 PM.

Currently RP is not enough developer and also they are concentrating in many projects as which either mention on the rsp.com or hidden projects.
    I think you have to build up your own custom store,however,try to express your wish by opening a support ticket.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, wjleong, but I thought that Beta3 had said that he had indeed contacted support. Here is where it was said:

I have contacted the Support Team some time ago but the answer was that they are trying to develope some solution...

As you should remember before there was some templates available for other languages, but not now.
      So he did contact support, and support told him they were working on a solution. But they can't really be working on a solution if not even one dev is working on it. True, it may well be in their plans, like Monthly billing, along wil the resale of VPS and Dedicated Servers, but as Milen has so kindly pointed out many times over: these things take time. As for monthly billing, I know for a fact that they are close to finishing it, perhaps even releasing it before the year's end (which, of course would make me extremely happy ). As for VPS and Dedicated, well no one knows, and its the same for multilanguage templates. Lets just allow RSP more time to sort everything out. They have never let us down before, and I don't see why they would do so now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta3 View Post
        Is there any Designer who would like to make an alliance, I can translate de pages and the designer must clone and make some little changes to a RSP Template Store…
        I do not have serious PHP or ASP knowledge to take care of the clone, but I can translate the text of the templates to Spanish, Portuguese and French.

Then there will be only 2 resellers taking advantage of this market place until RSP can carry out their own translations… even if RSP want to start with this project just send me a message and I will gladly support you.

I’m waiting for your opinions and support

Thanks for your attention.
        Hi, I may be interested in this! I can clone! I'll check some things. please PM me with your ideas.

Comment

Beta3, at the moment the reseller templates, unlike the web hosting control panel, are not integrated into our content translation system. Even if resellers are willing to translate a reseller template (or more than one template) into a language they speak, we cannot offer this option at the moment. In the future, the reseller templates will most likely be integrated into the content translation system (or perhaps a new content translation system will be created for them), but I cannot provide even tentative deadlines for when this might happen.

Of course, if resellers are willing to translate the text of the template into a language they speak and then use the template as a base for a custom-designed reseller store in this language they are welcome to do so. As I have said on more than one occasion before, the resellers are free to use the reseller templates or template elements (like images and graphics, for instance) for their custom-designed reseller stores as long as they offer our services and their clients agree and comply with our Web Hosting Terms of Service.

Comment

Hi, Milen thank you for commenting on this post with important info

Beta3, It is a very big task to make the stores more than one language
            I can understand why that would be imposible for RP to do for free!!
            Not only does the text translation never fit! All the images that have text have to be changed.

However,, I think we can do something very close. PM me.

Comment

Ok, roboba i'll PM you...

If any other wants to join us, just post or PM

Best regards

Comment

Someone suggest using google translator and the result is this:

Google do not show the images and shows the text like spoken by an Indigenous

This is awfool for marketing..
                Yeah, using online or software translators is bad. They cannot translate word for word properly.

Comment

Ok, roboba i'll PM you...

If any other wants to join us, just post or PM

Best regards
                  I might be interested. Sending pm.

Comment

Can RSP provide us with the PSD file of the templates?
                    With the PSD file, it can be done fairly easily.

Comment

The PSD files for the store templates are not available to resellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova-Host View Post
                        Correct me if I'm wrong, wjleong, but I thought that Beta3 had said that he had indeed contacted support. Here is where it was said:

So he did contact support, and support told him they were working on a solution. But they can't really be working on a solution if not even one dev is working on it. True, it may well be in their plans, like Monthly billing, along wil the resale of VPS and Dedicated Servers, but as Milen has so kindly pointed out many times over: these things take time. As for monthly billing, I know for a fact that they are close to finishing it, perhaps even releasing it before the year's end (which, of course would make me extremely happy ). As for VPS and Dedicated, well no one knows, and its the same for multilanguage templates. Lets just allow RSP more time to sort everything out. They have never let us down before, and I don't see why they would do so now.

Yeah,he did contact the support.And according to his post http://forum.resellerspanel.com/showthread.php?t=2520 I thought he was contacting on 01-14-2007, 06:26 AM or around that time,so I'm suggesting him to re-submit the ticket to the support.

Comment

Yes , I ask them a year ago and I understand that they have a lot of work or projects... and they have no obligation or time to do this...

Ask them again if you want, maybe they think about it, if more persons manifest the urgence of this option...

So, while the time and money are running... I`ll do my best to get some more clients

Comment

Ooops...

Ooops..

I have recently noticed that RSP API is no longer available …

Due this I can’t translate any form..

Comment

Ooops...

Ooops..

I have recently noticed that RSP API is no longer available …

Due this I can’t translate any form..
                              Yes, this has been keeping a few resellers back, rather than moving on to some interesting projects with RP... such as yours, translating the templates. If you still want to translate some language files, we could make some custom templates?

Comment

Working...
                              X