Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for website and marketing

hi all,

just started a new resellers website and i would like to know what people think of it. Some of my prices are high for the reason i have done some research in
    other hosting company's and their hosting prices are so high.

Also I really don't no how to get good advertising at cheap prices if not for free.
    Also i don't know how to get traffic to my site (advertising). What are the best options?

Please could u review my site http://www.hostsalmighty.com

Try www.selfpromotion.com. The site is outdated but still worth the trip to it and use of it's submission tools. Good luck!

Comment

I also have my own reseller store but i have created my own design and used the forms..

I reccomend that you also do this, If you can...
      Because then you have full control over what happens when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. (You have more control)

My new website design is : Affordable Website Hosting & Domain Names

Or just http://cis-webhosting.com/

What do you think?

~ Mike

PS> I only setup the new design about an hour ago...
      Last edited by ms2134; 20-10-2008, 08:02 PM. Reason: added seo link

Comment

I think you are on the right track with keywords. Just make sure you always find your keywords in Google to find out the kind of competition is there before you use them.

Another great tip to focus on more than a couple of keywords you've got 4 or 5 of them probably focus on one.

Just use them everywhere you accredited to you as many places as possible to the needs.

Hope this helps.

Comment

sorry your site is no longer there

sorry your site is no longer there

Comment

I think you are on the right track with keywords. Just always make sure you search your keywords into Google to see what kind of competition there before using them. Another good tip is to focus on more than a couple of keywords that you are getting, maybe concentrate on 4 or 5 of them.

Comment

The Best way to promote your website to the Google who do some SEO work like:->

Forum comment,
              Blog comment,
              Article Submission,
              PPC,
              Email Marketing and many more....

Comment

Page looks pretty good, moderately professional, but the simple flow of a page of text, even if I change the font style and color so that it is a bit block, but like to see a better breakdown of each section / paragraph , perhaps more space between his design did not seem very much at home. I had like to see or shorten it, or some other pages so that the viewer does not hit as much content at once and does not seem to copy paste on the first page.

Comment

I think you are on the right track keywords. Just make sure to always search for keywords on Google to see what kind of competition before being used. Another good tip is to focus on more than a couple of keywords that you can concentrate on 4 or 5 of them.

Comment

Hosting plan

you can try this hosting company http://www.marblehost.com

Comment

Hosting plan

you can try different hosting plans

Comment

Very well written article indeed, it really helps me , thank you so much for sharing such information with us, i hope we will see more from author in the future.

Comment

Many people are required to write a blog or a YouTube video blog / ads.

I hope the cards are in your budget! It's always good to participate in social networks and hand out business cards during a friendly conversation.

Comment

Lots of advice for website and marketing can be implemented using different techniques of SEO and many of them are very effective ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan01 View Post
                              hi all,

just started a new resellers website and i would like to know what people think of it. Some of my prices are high for the reason i have done some research in
                              other hosting company's and their hosting prices are so high.

Also I really don't no how to get good advertising at cheap prices if not for free.
                              Also i don't know how to get traffic to my site (advertising). What are the best options?

Please could u review my site http://www.hostsalmighty.com
                              Start a blog about Hosting and things related to that. Write a lot of content.
                              Write articles and send to article directories, for lot of back-links.

Give away things like, free email courses, E-books, small program etc.
                              so you can grove your E-mail list.
                              Ralph
                              Last edited by bizzniz; 01-03-2011, 08:14 PM. Reason: miss spelling

Comment

Working...
                              X