Need help with website marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with website marketing

I have my website on google and most of the major search engines but not a paid listing. I only have 3 clients and I just need some advice on how to promote my hosting website for free. If it is a paid position then a low price. What websites help get lots of viewers. I look on my google analytics and I see I do not get much hits on my website. So how can I get the most hits on my website for a low price.

Well, what can you expect when you are using that template? People get turned off when they see it. Get a custom design.

Comment

Originally posted by cheatfusion View Post
      I have my website on google and most of the major search engines but not a paid listing. I only have 3 clients and I just need some advice on how to promote my hosting website for free. If it is a paid position then a low price. What websites help get lots of viewers. I look on my google analytics and I see I do not get much hits on my website. So how can I get the most hits on my website for a low price.
      Have you ever tried posting on places like Digital Point forum with a signature link? Oftentimes, that can produce a huge amount of traffic. Plus, the DP sigs are dofollow, so you get SE backlinks from them. It's a very popular forum, so it's worth a try if you're serious about promotion.

Comment

Hi,

There is only one way to grow your business - marketing. Business marketing calls for a motivated spirit and lots of dedication. Internet business marketing is a strategic way to ensure you get a steady supply of customers, both online and at your physical location if you operate in an actual, physical location.

Comment

template

Using the templates is not as bad as some say. Have a nice template, good prices but the key thing is get your site listed and have a few different sites, little by little narrow down what works.......People say you cant get index with templetes WRONG....people say you cant get Google PR with template WRONG.......and you cant get high on serach engines WRONG

www.nycheaphosting.com pr2
          www.newyorkcheaphosting.com pr2
          www.philippineswebhosting.com pr3

all sites indexed well and come up high for the key words i want

its all about pushing your site and products
          so push harder and smarter

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
            Have you ever tried posting on places like Digital Point forum with a signature link? Oftentimes, that can produce a huge amount of traffic. Plus, the DP sigs are dofollow, so you get SE backlinks from them. It's a very popular forum, so it's worth a try if you're serious about promotion.
            I think you might need to explore a few unconventional methods of promotion if you want quick free traffic. Go the social media route, or youtube and other video sites and spread it out. That should bring in some free traffic over time.

Comment

A FREE reseller will NEVER rank high in search engines !

Google is penalizing duplicate content on the web. If the text on your site resembles that of one or more other sites on the web, then you can totally forget about ranking. I tested my free resellers site in http://www.copyscape.com in my PAID account with Copyscape and there are 17 duplicate text competitor sites. So I can forget about any high rank in Google, whatever I do. Free resellers: a free reseller can change most text on his/her about page (website template - about us). And even that text cannot be changed completely. It’s about time that Resellerspanel gives the opportunity to free resellers to modify text completely on at least one page. This way the reseller can escape duplicate content penalties and try to optimize that one specific page for the search engines. Now it’s totally impossible !

Comment

Originally posted by dyderik View Post
                Google is penalizing duplicate content on the web. If the text on your site resembles that of one or more other sites on the web, then you can totally forget about ranking. I tested my free resellers site in http://www.copyscape.com in my PAID account with Copyscape and there are 17 duplicate text competitor sites. So I can forget about any high rank in Google, whatever I do. Free resellers: a free reseller can change most text on his/her about page (website template - about us). And even that text cannot be changed completely. It’s about time that Resellerspanel gives the opportunity to free resellers to modify text completely on at least one page. This way the reseller can escape duplicate content penalties and try to optimize that one specific page for the search engines. Now it’s totally impossible !
                Why don't you create a website with your own design and wordings instead of using the templates? If you are targeting visitors from Google to sign up you should at least need to distinguish your own website from the thousands of similar templates site in the web.

Comment

Need help with website marketing

May be you can try this as well,
                  If you have a local setup of the web site, drop the existing database at the server and delete the joomla folder at the server. and then get a DB script of the local server and run it on the server using phpMyadmin. For this you need to create a DB manually using CPnael MYSQL Databases first.

Then upload the local joomla folder to the servers www directory using a FTP client or File manager.
                  Then you have to change the configuration.php file on Joomla root to have the DB settings as per the server.
                  Most of the time changing the host, DB Name and the DB password will do the work.
                  This is a manually process but this work for me.

Comment

Forums are also good place for this kind of stuff... you can market your website for promotion as well as for SEO purposes as well.

Comment

There is a lot info on seo just need to search

Comment

Yes, apart from all these, forums are also good place for website promotion you can get targeted visitors as well.

But you have to contribute to the forums first.

Comment

There is only one way to grow your business - marketing. marketing companies call for a motivated and dedicated spirit. Internet marketing business is a strategic way to make sure you get a steady supply of customers, online and on your physical location if you work in an actual physical location.

Comment

Working...
                          X