Web Hosting Link Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Hosting Link Exchange

Has anyone here thought about starting a link exchange thread for hosting companies?

I can see why you may not want to link to other companies but I know I wouldn't mind because most likely we are targeting the same market.

So what does everyone thing?

-Michael

Well I don't think this is workable as you will be referring a client to one template site to another. Don't you think they will be suspicious about this?

Comment

Because mine is not a template site and the fact that I use the API.

No I don't think they will even know.

Comment

Yes you are not using their template but most of the resellers are using it. So what will you think as a client when you get referred to one site and another with almost the same design and only difference in terms of header and footer?

Comment

link exchange

I'm interested in reciprocal linking with you, I do use a free template. Pr1

rob

Comment

Question

It all adds up and if done correctly can only be positive. Link exchange should not be neglected, but used as one part of an overall seo and linking strategy.i always look for relevant link partners when exchanging links for my site. I have a question though, what do you think is better 5 relevant links with pr0 or one non relevant link with pr5?

Comment

Hosting Link Exchange Site

I have such a site for listing hosting providers and domain registrations by country etc .

We offer wide range of Hosting Solutions like Domain, Website Hosting, Server Hosting, Gaming Servers, SSL Certs, Voice Terminations and much more.

For Joomla driven sites,

Comment

Link Exchange gain cost effectiveness, efficiency and advertising costs include the added benefit of avoiding the burden. Both outward, as well as the quality of incoming links from relevant websites should be. Create and maintain your own link exchange page link is part of the profits. Furthermore, it is possible to introduce the current links page and confirm that your site with partner websites continue to maintain their links.

Comment

Link cost-effectiveness of changing the gain, efficiency and advertising costs are the advantage of avoiding the charge. Both outward and the quality of incoming links from relevant websites should be. Create and maintain your own link exchange page is part of the profits.

Comment

Working...
                  X