Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate networks

Hi everyone

I am thinking about joining affiliate networks (such as clixGalore) to promote my site. From what I understand, the affiliate networks require us to put some code on the confirmation page (the "Thank You" page) so that they can track the sales. Is anyone using an affiliate network to promote your site? If so, how did you incorporate the tracking code in to the confirmation page?

Thanks
    Simon

Hi Simon,

Unfortunately, ResellersPanel does not currently offer an ability to participate in programs like these. I am hoping the ability to add code to the confirmation page will be added at some point in the (near!) future. Until then, I am afraid it cannot be done.

Comment

I would advise create your own web site and optimize it.

Target micro niche using Adsense, you would be much beneficial from this kind of stuff.

Comment

These all are not worth, at least for me,they give only when you sale something as a commission,I am a big fan of CPC.Clickbank is a classic,CommissionJunction is good, too.For german users I recommend zanox and affilinet.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
          Hi Simon,

Unfortunately, ResellersPanel does not currently offer an ability to participate in programs like these. I am hoping the ability to add code to the confirmation page will be added at some point in the (near!) future. Until then, I am afraid it cannot be done.
          Hi
          I use google analitics and I have some problems with connect my webpage with analitics. I use template and I have put somewhere code from google. When I try put this short HTML code by access by my reseller panel , well it don`t work this way. I know I have traffic stats in my Panel, but google analytics give for me more info ( sorry guys). I put this problem away at this time. I had other project to finish, and now I come back here to start working with this business

Comment

Some affiliate programs/companies give you ability to use tracking code and most probably they would be in numeric as well.

Comment

Google Adsense would be great source of earning good money.

It is also an affiliate program of Google but you have to use your websites or blog with quality content.

Here quality is main thing, if you fail to meet the quality then you may not earn with it as well.

Comment

Affiliate network is run as intermediary between publisher and merchant It connect advertiser and merchants who wants to increase the sales through internet marketing. It will helps to the business for increase the product sale and business values.affiliate marketing is the narrower part of the internet marketing.It is cheapest and cost effective marketing strategies.

Comment

Not sure if you can do this or not. Might be able to do it if you set up seprate account just to track sales from them.

Comment

You can also take Adsense as an affiliate program, it is also an affiliate program of Google.

And there is lots of people behind it.

Comment

Affiliate network to drive customer acquisition on a low-risk Cost Per Action pricing model. Advertiser can increase the sale with help of affiliate marketing.It is cost effective advertising.An affiliate network acts as an intermediary between publishers and merchant affiliate programs.

Comment

Affiliate Network acts as an intermediary a publisher and distributor is to connect advertisers and merchants who want to increase sales via the Internet for marketing. It will help business growth in product sales and marketing values. Affiliate business has a more restricted marketing.

Comment

You mean CPA network?I think you can.Maybe you need postback url supported

Comment

Originally posted by pygmy View Post
                            Hi everyone

I am thinking about joining affiliate networks (such as clixGalore) to promote my site. From what I understand, the affiliate networks require us to put some code on the confirmation page (the "Thank You" page) so that they can track the sales. Is anyone using an affiliate network to promote your site? If so, how did you incorporate the tracking code in to the confirmation page?

Thanks
                            Simon
                            Is it okay to use clixGalore or other alike affiliate network for RSP? I've read from other thread that it is not possible.. hmmm

Comment

Working...
                            X