X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sales

In 4 weeks

Now what

this is very dependent on how you promote and what's your clients interest.

don't blame it.

Comment

Im not blaming anything, just that is says completed step 5 of 5, done as much marketing/metatags etc as I can. is there any other proven methods i could try?

Comment

Originally posted by alanbenjy View Post
        Im not blaming anything, just that is says completed step 5 of 5, done as much marketing/metatags etc as I can. is there any other proven methods i could try?
        Putting the meta tags and leaving your site just like that won't get you any sales. Read more on SEO

Comment

There have been many posts and suggestions on how to market your business that you should do a search for. Setting up an account and waiting for something to happen won't create any business. You need to market your business and that doesn't mean just on the web.

Comment

No Sales

Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy most retailers will be spouting this holiday season -

1 Retailers sales down, markdown for BF sales shrinks to save money.
            2 Year-over-year numbers tank due to poor holiday sales.
            3 Retailers claim they arent selling as much due to the economy

-except that-

Now is the perfect time for bigger Black Friday price cuts Retailers need to give incentive to get the volume of sales theyre looking for.
            If something doesnt change, I predict this years sales will be near 20 less than last.

Comment

hi alan

4 weeks is not very long to wait hardly enough time to get listed in all the search engines and build all the links nessary to get to top pages unless you pay per click these things take a little time

Comment

use SEO and some advertisement

Comment

My recommendation is to use clickbank affiliate.Clickbank affiliate pay you upto 75% commission on one product on sale.Clickbank track your sales by affiliate link.I earned about $567 over last month.

Comment

In 4 weeks

Now what
                    Hey... did you check your traffic stats at your resellers panel?
                    What you do for generate traffic ?
                    Marketing? what with Marketing?
                    Take this business very seriously, like your real job in real word. you have to wake up early morning and start working.... very very hard ...every day and every moment dont forget this is real word and real job,
                    Im just beginner at this business but I know general rules in business , If you need some company at this I can give you sometimes good word.

have a nice day

Comment

You need to choose the product wisely and promote that products in related forums, it would be very helpful to you.

Comment

In 4 weeks

Now what
                        I'm in my 4th week now.. But got my 1st sale.. Yay! I guess it is luck lol

Comment

Working...
                        X