Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different currency / own billing system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different currency / own billing system?

Hello everyone,

I'm lately wondering about joining RP and starting my 'own' business as 20.000 other resellers did before me :-) I read a little bit about this whole thing and have one concern - I'd like to sell services in Poland which is not currently in EU currency zone, so billing my customers in euros is not an option to me. I assume that there is no other possibility to charge in my own currency that setting up my own billing system (actually, using an external company in PL which will do it for me). So my question is - is it possible to charge my customers and transfer whole retail price on my account and then somehow pay the wholesale price for the service to RP without using (or somehow using API) they selling processor? I hope I made myself clear...

Arthur

You may consider the cPanel program. There you can use clientexec and add the currency that you would like to use. You can add your own language files very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by arturk View Post
      So my question is - is it possible to charge my customers and transfer whole retail price on my account and then somehow pay the wholesale price for the service to RP without using (or somehow using API) they selling processor?
      You could bill your clients in their local currency using a billing application of your own and then order the hosting account manually through the reseller control panel at wholesale price paying either directly or using your reseller wallet. The disadvantages of this method are the lack of automation and certain delay in the setting up of your clients’ accounts, as the accounts will be setup after you pay the wholesale price for them through your reseller control panel, leading to an unavoidable delay between the time the client orders and pays the account to you and the setup of the account. The delay would depend entirely on how quickly you can pay for the account through your reseller control panel after receiving the payment from your client. If you do not have many clients this method could be of use.

Alternatively, you can use the reseller API to automate the process. With the reseller API, you can link the order form on a custom reseller site directly to our system. In this case the clients' accounts would be set up directly upon sign-up. The wholesale price of the accounts would be deducted from your reseller wallet (for this to work your reseller wallet would need to contain sufficient funds to cover the wholesale price of the ordered services) and the clients would pay to you in their local currency through the billing system of your own that you have. However, please, have in mind that the use of the reseller API requires you to have some programming skills of your own to implement the solution or hire a qualified developer to do this for you.

Comment

I think Millen has the right idea. You set up own billing then use remote form so they set up hosting right away. If you bill them and set account up you might not have all info so the more you automate process the better.

Comment

Working...
        X