• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Per Signup

So I thought will this work?
    There are places where we can pay them for signup or pay for reward points
    So in the same way for eg. corporate plan I get 20$
    I can pay 5$ for signup to the company that arranges that
    So please tell me if there are companies like that I like to know more abt it...

plz help

Hi there,

It sounds like you are describing an affiliate program. There are hundreds of thousands of Websites offering affiliate programs like you are seeking - just search on Google and you'll find many of them. RSP does not currently offer an affiliate program that resellers can use to drive their own sales.

Comment

eyashwant, I am not sure that I understand your idea. If you want to offer your own sign-up incentive program, you are welcome to do so, but what does this have to do with Resellers Panel?

Comment

Hi Milen

Originally posted by Milen View Post
        eyashwant, I am not sure that I understand your idea. If you want to offer your own sign-up incentive program, you are welcome to do so, but what does this have to do with Resellers Panel?
        This has quite a lot to do with Resellers Panel. I have wanted to use an affiliate program for some time, but have not been able to implement it yet. This is because we are not able to customize the appropriate pages on our sites, as far as I am aware (Milen, if we *are* able to implement this on our sites, I am sure you will be able fill us in on the finer details).

Basically, our affiliates put our banners up on their sites. When someone visits the site, a cookie is put on to their computer. If they then visit our site and make a purchase, an image (typically 1 pixel x 1 pixel) is included on the confirmation page (the "thank you page"). The image is pulled down from the affiliate program's web site, and all of the information is sent back to the affiliate program's server using the cookie and image URL.

Now, this is where Resellers Panel comes in: resellers need to be able to customize the confirmation page (i.e. we need to be able to provide the HTML so that the image gets included in the confirmation page. RP's server also needs to insert some variables such as the total purchase price into the image's URL). I have had a look around the control panel; it appears that we are not able to add the appropriate HTML to the confirmation page.

Wild West Domains has had this facility for some time, and is the reason that I rejoined Wild West Domains a week ago.

Regards
        Simon
        Last edited by pygmy; 02-11-2009, 06:02 AM. Reason: Making things a little clearer

Comment

Simon, that is a lot clearer. Unfortunately, this is not currently possible with ResellersPanel.

Comment

pygmy, as The Stealthy One has pointed out this is not possible at the moment.
            I will pass your suggestion to our Marketing Department and the company management for future consideration.

Comment

this is not currently possible with ResellersPanel

Comment

This kind of things in dating industry not in web hosting.... so if you are talking about web hosting sign up then it may not be much beneficial.

Comment

Online advertising payment model in which payment is based solely based on qualifying leads.Pay-per-action advertising is a new pricing model that allows you to pay only for completed actions that you define, such as a lead,a sale,or a pageview,after a user has clicked on your ad on a publisher's site.

Comment

pay per sign up? yeah sounds like affiliate.. are you talking about clickbank or related to it? i guess its impossible here in RSP

Comment

Working...
                    X