Modifying Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifying Templates

I'm new to this reselling stuff and would like to make this work. I read in this forum that your potential customers won't take you serious if you use the default templates.

How do I modify it and is there an ftp site I need to upload it too. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Roy

Hello,

As the ResellersPanel Control Panel is more of a front store solution where to manage your clients and build your hosting plans, it does not come with any web space available for resellers to upload . For this purpose you must purchase a web hosting account directly from your store - this way you can actually create a custom web site and still connect it to our billing processor with the Remote Reseller forms that offer. Those can be found at the Reseller Control Panel under >> Remote Forms. Once you created a site you can place the forms there so that your clients could purchase directly from the custom site.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
    Chris

Comment

Chris

Thanks for the quick response. Can I use the same Domain name or do I have to register another one.

Roy

Comment

Hello,

that is the good part - you do not have to register a new domain name and use it. You can have an existing domain name which you can simply host at the "Hosted Domains" section of your supposed web hosting account. All you have to do is to point the domain name from its Registrar with the needed Name Servers and it will start resolving to your web hosting site with us!

Regards,
        Chris

Comment

For this you need to buy a web hosting account directly to the store - that way you can really create a customized Web site and still connect to the remote billing processor forms Dealer offering. These can be found in the Reseller Control Panel Forms distance. Once you have created your site, you can set the forms so that customers can buy directly from the custom site.

Comment

If you are using Wordpress then it is good way of doing this kind of stuff.

Comment

Wordpress is actually still widely used today. Nice to know this works well with it.

Comment

Working...
              X