No announcement yet.

the way that will help to increase our sales for about 200 % with just a word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the way that will help to increase our sales for about 200 % with just a word

the secret word is to put UNLIMITED PLANS this will help cuz every web hosting servies offer unlimited plans .. what the deferents between 4500000 MB Data Space 45000 GB Monthly Traffic and the unlimited plans did you know ?

it is the same no web host can offer this number for there clients for shared hosting .. its a market trick everyone know this point !! so what is the problem to offer unlimited plans like other web hosting ?

unlimited plans can be more powerful on sales then put a big number ..
    you can see many web host like hostgator .. or hostmanster and many other offer this and some offer this with same prices like Enterprise plans in reseller ..

so hope resellerpanel team look at this point and change it

gd luck

Originally posted by wlooooo View Post

the secret word is to put UNLIMITED PLANS this will help cuz every web hosting servies offer unlimited plans .. what the deferents between 4500000 MB Data Space 45000 GB Monthly Traffic and the unlimited plans did you know ?

it is the same no web host can offer this number for there clients for shared hosting .. its a market trick everyone know this point !! so what is the problem to offer unlimited plans like other web hosting ?

unlimited plans can be more powerful on sales then put a big number ..
    you can see many web host like hostgator .. or hostmanster and many other offer this and some offer this with same prices like Enterprise plans in reseller ..

so hope resellerpanel team look at this point and change it

gd luck
    Good luck with this one, this topic has been broached several times, a couple times by me. You are absolutely correct and yes its a great marketing tactic.

Comment

bumping this one back up

Comment

I disagree with this tactic completely as i feel it is an nethical method of attracting customers. I'd rather be upfront and tell them the limits with my products so that they know exactly where they stand with me.

Also, I have heard of cases where hosts that offer unlimited everything have been taken to court over their products being unfit for purpose, even though they had almost endless reasons for locking accounts in their terms and conditions.

So this is something i stay away from like it's a plague.

Comment

Hello Cham long time no chat with, finally got moved with internet going again. I was not ever meaning to imply unlimited everything... just bandwidth / storage for the enterprise account.. keep existing allowed cpu usage, the limitations of the number of files allowed to stay the same and also an added clause in the terms of service for hosted files having to do directly with the website of each particular domain hosted (no latent mass file storage per say)... I realize that there have to be limitations on the hosting account or there would never be any upgrade of services lol but just suggesting a way possibly to better compete with companies that offer unlimited bandwidth / space without offering something impossible for rsp to own up to.

How do feel about this Cham?
          Last edited by doneritehosting; 30-08-2010, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Hello all,

Sales don't get started on the upswing with just a word from the customers it also requires the demand and supply of the product to be matched as per consumer needs as well as the pricing and advertising of that product only then will sales increase as people will get to know about the quality of the product from other customers with just a word.

Comment

Chamelon has a great point. Thier has been companies taken to court over this same thing. I know in the USA some states have laws that are enforced about this and they do go after companies that promote uinlimted hosting or internet access and win large settlements.

I know a few internet providers that lost in court they promissed free acess but limited it and had to change they way they did business fast. I also have heard of some hosting companies looseing so it is not worth it and it gives the company a bad name after awhile.

Comment

Working...
              X