What Is The Best Way To Incorporate Plan Into Webdesign Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Best Way To Incorporate Plan Into Webdesign Package

I am in the process of putting together some web design packages that will include domain registration/transfer and domain hosting in them. Because I want to include the pricing for this services into the web design package, I do not want the clients to have to go to my reseller site to register/transfer their domain, and then set up the domain hosting. I feel this will cause confusion and cause me to loose sales also.

Any ideas as to how to make this a one step process?

You should be able to do just that by using the remote order form.

Comment

What do you mean?

How would that work? Not sure how to make it so that I get paid a lump sum, not have the client pay for the registration and hosting first, then me.

Comment

If I understand the question correctly, you want to get paid for your web design, hosting and domain name all at once. If that is the case, you will have to take care of the billing yourself. You will not be able to charge for services that you are offering outside what is included with RSP through the RSP billing form.

What I do with clients that want to pay me rather than go online to my hosting storefront is that I collect the money for the domain name and hosting upfront when I can. If I can't, then I use another option. I will design their website and place it in a subdomain of one of my sites. When I complete the design and collect my fee is when I manually buy a hosting account and domain name. At times, I will purchase the domain name first, keeping it under my account and my name so I can have full control over it.

If things don't work out between me and my client I still have full use of the domain name. I don't mind investing $9 that will make me a lot more. I have at times kept the domain name, used the site I had developed and added adsense, thereby monetizing the domain name for me. I've learned never to take a loss on anything but my time.

Comment

What does your webdesign packages include?

Are you going to use the API or one of the pre-made templates?

It would help if you were a little more specific.

You can always register domains and hosting accounts for your clients.

Comment

I understand

I will bill for the package up front, somewhere in the process(probably at the beginner) I will have a form where the client can list several domain names that they will like to have. I will register a domain based on their choices, then upload the site that they chose(template for starter package). Makes sense now. Thanks!

Comment

design a website

i need someone to teach me how to design a website

Comment

if you are providing web designing then you also have to provide traffic building through SEO then it is complete service from your side.

Comment

Working...
                X