Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• start affiliate marketing?

Hello guys....!
    I am new here and i am very curious to start affiliate marketing. I didn't know any thing about this marketing technique. I only know is that it is an easy way to earn money online. I will be delighted for help.Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance....!

Originally posted by Waynee View Post
    I only know is that it is an easy way to earn money online.
    If there was an easy way to make money online, then all of us would be rich. Seriously, the only way to make money is to work at it. The easier something is, the less profit there is in it. That is a rule of finance. Less risk = less reward, greater risk = greater reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynee View Post
      Hello guys....!
      I am new here and i am very curious to start affiliate marketing. I didn't know any thing about this marketing technique. I only know is that it is an easy way to earn money online. I will be delighted for help.Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance....!
      Na, maybe not so easy, but of course doable, best way is to learn how to market Reseller panel. When you are good at that you can promote everything

Comment

start affiliate marketing

Nice collated information... out of the list i feel The wealthy affiliate university is the best option. Affiliate marketing is one of the best options to earn money while working from home. the success here depends on your real strength area. and working on the same. Thanks

Comment

Best way to affiliate market is to find a affiliate program that relates to a topic you know well. Write about the topic with a blog and website and add your affiliate link for that product or service in the site or post.

Make sure it is something you know and like people will notice if your just promoting things and do not know about them.

Comment

Yes, affiliate marketing is also good, if done in the right way, what I would say is ClickBank and Adsense both are good program for this kind of stuff.

Comment

Affiliate programs can be a big source of revenue. The key to maximizing your earnings is engaging your readers. Try to select a merchant based on what you like, or better yet select a few. Promoting 3-4 merchants on the same site gives your site visitors a variety of destinations to choose from.

Comment

Affiliate marketing is indeed the lazy man’s best friend to making money online. In fact I would surmise a guess that 90% of people started internet marketing doing affiliate programs.

If you are new to internet marketing, I like to share with you how you too can profit from affiliate programs. Some technical know-how on using webpage editor like Microsoft FrontPage to do up a simple sales letter web page with an opt-in form will certainly be an advantage. In this short article I have to assume you do. Otherwise go to additional resource at the end.

With some practice, you can easily replicate these 5-step system in a day and create as many affiliate sites as you like.

Step 1 : Choose A Profitable Market

Decide on which market you like to enter. Try and choose something that you have either a deep passion in or some expert domain knowledge.

Step 2 : Choose A Profitable Affiliate Product

Next go to clickbank.com which is the world’s biggest online marketplace for digital products. Look for a profitable affiliate product in your niche under Marketplace.

Take your time to shop for the best program to promote. If you can, try out the product yourself to see if it passes your quality check. You certainly do not want to recommend a lemon to your customers.

A good program is one that :

• pays you above 50% referral commission

• ranks high on the popular and best-selling charts

• has a well-written sales pitch page that you yourself are convinced

Once you selected the program, sign up with Clickbank and get your hoplink to your chosen program.

Step 3 : Create A “Look-alike” Opt-In Page

Next, create a simple Opt-in page that sort of resembles the look and feel of the merchant’s pitch page.

Do not just copy and paste text from your merchant’s website. This is not ethical unless you sought prior consent from the owner. It may be quick and fast but the market will know soon enough trust me unless you are some kind of fly-by-night business which will self-destruct on the internet as all the fundamentals of business practice will still apply online.

An opt-in page is one where you can collect your subscriber’s name and email before you point them to the hoplink (the merchant’s sales page). By doing so, you are building yourself a list of customers where you could build relations with instead of starting from ground zero again when you market a 2nd affiliate product.

Comment

There are tons of companies and site owners using affiliate programs to boost their online sales and most of these affiliate programs are free to join. When you sign up for an associates program, an affiliate link with a matchless affiliate ID will be assigned to you. The affiliate link is used for promotion the products of your merchant. When a visitor buys an item through your affiliate link, you earn affiliate commission.

Comment

Affiliate marketing is good to make more money and it's programme to generate compatibility to run click-bank and adsense. In which will commonly help to profit and give much related task to achievement.

Comment

Their online sales free to join most of these affiliate programs and affiliate companies are using to boost and there are a ton of site owners. When you register you Asoshieitopuroguramu Affiliate ID is assigned to you invincible affiliate links using. Promotional products are used to link your affiliate merchants. When you purchase an item through your affiliate link visitors will get the affiliate commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy102 View Post
                        Affiliate marketing is indeed the lazy man’s best friend to making money online. In fact I would surmise a guess that 90% of people started internet marketing doing affiliate programs.
                        lol lazy man's best friend? i beg to disagree.. it needs lots of work actually

Comment

Working...
                        X