Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the difference between PPC and PTC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the difference between PPC and PTC?

Hey...
    PPC stands for Pay Per Click... it is basically pay on ads of clicks you can say it is based on click search engine...
    on other hand PTC stands for paid to click.This is completely different from PPC program. The advertiser will pay the viewer certain amount for clicking and viewing the advertisement

PPC means pay per click. Most Triond writers have signed with the program Google ad sense and therefore they are the publishers. Advertisers agree to pay the amount determined by each click editor and this is called PPC rate. PTC means click.This care is completely different from the PPC program. The advertiser will pay the amount determined by viewer to click and see the ad. PPC stands for Pay Per Click ... are basically paying clicks on the ads can be said to be based on the search engine, click ... Moreover, in PTC means click.This care is completely different from PPC program. The advertiser will pay the amount determined by viewer to click and see the ad.

Comment

PPC is also used to get from your website traffic, but traffic from the search engine for here, but on the other hand PTC is that this is the driving mode of transportation may be through display ads increase earning impression. PTC is good way to gray method does not use.

Comment

Re:

It is really very nice information. There is only one big draw back of PPC. You have to pay for each and every click. Either you get the business or Not. But for quick business. PPC is the best.

Comment

the difference is "pay per click" and "paid to click" this is the main difference.

Comment

Pay Per Click is a pricing model which most search ads and many contextual ad programs are sold through.It is really very nice information.There is only one big draw back of PPC. You have to pay for each and every click.Either you get the business or Not.But for quick business.PPC is the best.

Comment

I know about PPc.its pay per click..In PPC advertisers will pay the internet publishers agreed PPC rates but i dont know about PTC.please give me some facts about difference between PPC and PTC.

PPC - Pay Per Click is a pricing model which most search ads and many contextual ad programs are sold through. PPC ads only charge advertisers if a potential customer clicks on an ad.

AdWords - Google's PPC ad platform
              AdCenter - Microsoft's PPC ad platform
              Yahoo! Search Marketing - Yahoo!'s PPC ad platform

PTC - Mostly PTC service provider has a mini site network and some fraud user to click frequently with different IP's and locations so personally I think PTC is not good now I want to know your and other webmasters views about it.

Comment

In my point of view PPC or Pay Per Click is a pricing model which most search ads and many contextual ad programs are sold through....PTC or Pay To Click.....These sites will pay you an average of one cent to view an ad for 30 seconds.....!

Comment

PTC stands for "Paid To Click ", which means the website or the site will pay us if there are ads that are clicked on a regular basis by our own . At PTC, we will be paid if you click on ads there. Usually we have to be a member of sites that provide the PTC program.

Comment

Paid To Click is a rather grey area way of driving traffic to your website.I use PPC which is provided by Google Adsense,it is a genuine way to earn money online.You have to pay for each and every click.Either you get the business or Not.But for quick business.PPC is the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X