Wordpress vs Blogger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress vs Blogger

As we know both are blogging platform but Wordpress requires you to use your own hosting and own domain names for creating websites and blogs, on the other hand, blogger can be used without hosting as well but it is not too good from SEO point of view but Wordpress is awesome if we talk about its SEO phase.

You don't have to host your own wordpress blog. You can sign up for a wordpress blog hosted by wordpress themselves jsut like you can with blogger.

Comment

i like wordpress self hosting, it can turn you blog into google machine with it's system and plugin.. as far as i'm concern you can your own hosting with blogger.com but if you wanna use with hosting too i'm not sure it can or not

Comment

In wordpress, you can adjust the setting to not moderate the comments, or you can use plugin to handler the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryOlson View Post
          blogger can be used without hosting as well but it is not too good from SEO point of view but Wordpress is awesome if we talk about its SEO phase.
          In my opinion, Blogger is good as well from SEO point of view, its crawl rate is very good.

Comment

Personally, I prefer Wordpress to Blogger because of ownership. If Blogger crashes, decides to randomly delete content for whatever reason... I have no recourse. Free is what you pay for = zero rights.

Running Wordpress site on a paid webhost solution gives you so much more control over your website.

Hope I helped,

Comment

Working...
            X