Best Ways To Generate Free Traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Ways To Generate Free Traffic

Could someone please help me. I am looking for the best ways to generate free traffic to my sales page. I'm thinking article marketing...blogging...etc. Am i way off base here or are those still some of the most efficient ways to bring traffic to your site?

If you want to generate major traffic on your site you got to hire people. Like a web designer so that your website will be up to date and would look good. Then you also need a blog commenter, forum poster and an article writer. Make sure that you will monitor them so that your objectives will be met and properly guide them too. Take time to listen to their inquiries so that there is a good client-staff relationship.

Comment

Mike, someone looking for a free way to generate traffic is not going to be able to spend money to hire people.

Jimsmartin98, you have the correct idea. For free traffic marketing your website through blogs forums, etc is effective and free. However your content must be fresh and interesting or it won't work. Passing out business cards to everyone you meet and let everyone know you are in the business also helps. Try to get back links from other sites too. There are a lot of hints on this forum, just search for them.

Comment

These few step will help you to generate traffic for your website:
        1. Create Free Blog
        2. Add Social Button on website like AddThis or ShareThis
        3. Daily Activity on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Stumbleupon and other Social networking Websites

These steps will help you to build great traffic.

Comment

Working...
        X