Tracing Sign Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracing Sign Ups

Hey has anyone figured out how to trace sign ups through the remote order forms?

I use Google Analytics to trace users on my custom site, but haven't figured out a way of successfully tracking conversions (i.e. people who have signed up).

Cheers,
    Leigh

syownet, signups through the remote order form are reflected in your reseller control panel just as are the signups that are made through the Sign Up/Order page of the reseller templates. You receive copies of the invoices for these signups just as you receive copies of the invoices for signups through the Sign Up/Order page of the reseller templates.

This is, of course, if I have interpreted your question correctly. If however, (quite likely) you refer to a different type of tracing, then unfortunately I cannot help you there and the thread would belong to another section of the forum such as the Marketing Strategies, Webmaster lounge or Web developer's discussion. Please, clarify if this is the case and what section of the forum would you prefer me to move the thread to and I will move it there.

Comment

Thanks Milen for the response. What I was actually referring to is the traffic on our websites. It is easy for us to follow visitors and see how visitors use our sites, what pages are popular, etc using software like Google Analytics, and see trends. But the real important thing is identifying patterns and trends in potential clients (visitors to the site) who become paying clients (successfully signed up).

I could do this using Google Analytics, but javascript has to be placed on each page accessed, or on a thank you page (which your developers tell me is not allowed). So I'm wondering if there is any other way we can match visitors on our sites and their trends with their people who sign up.

If the question is more suited to another forum, please move it there.

Comment

Working...
      X