Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with template login

Hello -

I am using the flash template "t3_c2" aka Flashbox Green.
    For the life of me, I cant find where to configure the client login that appears in the header.

Also, I am uncertain where I should link the "Domains" link to.

Thanks ahead of time for your help -

Chris

sunfields, I suppose that you are talking about the templates that are provided with the cPanel reseller plans. It would be best to ask such questions directly to the cPanel support team. To do so, open a support ticket through your billing account with us or send an email to cpanel[at]resellerspanel.com.
    However, I do not think that the template includes a login script. Most likely those are just sample links that you should attach to a login script of your own.

Comment

Templates supplied with reseller plans

I have written support directly from my account as you mentioned.
      They explicitly replied that they don not offer any support on these templates and that I should ask here at the forums.

Each template does have a login on it. I see here at the forums that many people are using these templates supplied by Resellers Panel.

I thought that maybe someone could point me in the right direction. I have some experience with these things - but I cant even find the login form in the scripts.

Could anyone please tell me what file the login form appears?

Thank you very much -

Chris

Comment

flashbox

Hi any luck with the login yet? i am also having difficulty with this. Did you manage to update the text in the webhost flash file? ...the text that outlines what is included in each package? its driving me insane!

Comment

*****!...i didnt have the corect scene open in flash to edit the content.

I still havnt figured out the login yet though??

Comment

Still no help for login

Nope - still no help from anyone. According to the forum here there are many people using these templates.

I do not understand why nobody is able to even give a hint as to where we can find the login form in the files - it has to be there somewhere. Are we missing a page?

Could somebody be so kind as to take a moment out of their day - could SUPPORT go out on a limb just a little bit and hint where this might be found?

Thanks,
            Chris

Comment

Originally posted by sunfields View Post
              According to the forum here there are many people using these templates.
              Unfortunately, you are wrong here. The majority of the members on this forum are not on the cPanel reseller program, but are using the free reseller program. Consequently the vast majority of the posts regarding the use of templates on the forum refers to the templates offered with the the free reseller program, (which are a whole different story), not the ones provided with the cPanel resellers program.

I do not understand why nobody is able to even give a hint as to where we can find the login form in the files - it has to be there somewhere. Are we missing a page?
              Could somebody be so kind as to take a moment out of their day - could SUPPORT go out on a limb just a little bit and hint where this might be found?
              Since the template you are referring to is flash based, I assume that the login script is somewhere among the flash source files. Unfortunately, I cannot direct you further since I have no experience with flash and I do not have the Adobe Flash application installed on my PC, so I cannot even open the .fla files to check the source. I am afraid the cPanel support team cannot be of assistance here either, because none of them has flash development experience either. I have sent a note to the developer of the template in question and hope that he would reply with some advise on the matter, but I cannot guarantee this, since he left the company a while ago.

Comment

Milen, thanks for your response

Thank you very much for your response. At some point I thought there were two forums, one for reseller panel and the other for the free program. I stand corrected, it might be a good idea to consider.

About the login script I didn't realize I needed a flash program to configure it since all the text is accessible with a text file. Now I know.

I appreciate you complete reply to this, as now I can proceed by either figuring out the flash, waiting to see if the author responds or bag the templates all together.

Chris

Comment

Problem Resolved

Hello -

I solicited help from rentacoder.com and got many bids from10.00 to 100.00 to code the login for me. I accepted a $20.00 bid. The coder had lots of problems with it because whoever had written the scripts used something very elite. After much fussing he got it. Anyone who would like his details are welcome to contact me here for them. I tipped him 100% for having figured it out. I am sure that his next bout with it wiould be much easier -
                  Chris

Comment

I solicited help from rentacoder.com and got many bids from10.00 to 100.00 to code the login for me. I accepted a $20.00 bid. The coder had lots of problems with it because whoever had written the scripts used something very elite. After much fussing he got it. Anyone who would like his details are welcome to contact me here for them. I tipped him 100% for having figured it out. I am sure that his next bout with it wiould be much easier
                    sunfields, I am sorry that I was not able to help you with this, but I did not receive any reply to my request from the template developer.

Comment

Working...
                    X