template help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• template help

I got the cPanel plan and I'm configuring the template that was given to me. I was able to update the flashtitles.txt but I'm having problem with the config.php.

Could someone please explain to me where do I need to point the links? For example, the Ticketing system, is this the one that was install to my cpanel? how would I know the URL for this one?

Is it possible to make things automatic?
    Where will my clients register their domain?
    how will I able to get my cash?
    How to get a paypal and a credit card payment system?
    How can I change the specs of my hosting?
    Can I change the design of the template?
    Are there anything else I need to update?

And if you have some tips and suggestions, please share it with me.

Thanks

Originally posted by ebobro View Post
    Could someone please explain to me where do I need to point the links? For example, the Ticketing system, is this the one that was install to my cpanel? how would I know the URL for this one?
    You need to have a ticketing script in the first place. If you have requested your free ClientExec installation, it includes a ticketing system. The links to it would depend on the URL where the Client Exec was installed. You could also use any of the free or paid ticketing scripts available on the Internet as an alternative.

Is it possible to make things automatic?
    How automated you make things is up to the web development skills and experience that you have.
    If you are looking to a completely automated solution out of the box I suggest that you check our free reseller program.

Where will my clients register their domain?
    We offer .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, and .us domains to our cPanel resellers at $8.00USD per domain per year. It is up to you, however, to integrate domain registrations into the billing solution of your choice and the template.

how will I able to get my cash?
    Billing processing and payment methods are entirely up to the cPanel reseller.

How to get a paypal and a credit card payment system?
    You should check PayPal.com for information on creating a personal or a business account. I think that ClientExec offers some tools for PayPal payments integration, but linking the reseller template with ClientExec or another billing application is up to you.

How can I change the specs of my hosting?
    The web hosting plans listed on the cPanel templates are just sample plans. You need to create your web hosting plans through your WHM control panel and update the template accordingly.

Can I change the design of the template?
    You can edit the cPanel reseller templates, if you have the necessary web design and development skills, all source files are included into the template archive.

Comment

clientexec, paypal, cpanel and enom guide

Hi I found this guide on the internet <http://wiki.site5.com/Reseller_Guide>

How accurate is this guide for us resellers of cPanel here? Are this the answer to my questions (automating the registration of domain, webhost creation and payment)?

Comment

t seems like a good guide. I cannot guarantee that everything will work with our system, but it would not hurt to try.

Comment

There are companies that make Flash Support Tutorials.
          One such company is http://demowolf.com/. You might check them out and see what they have.

PS- I do not work for DemoWolf I only use them as an example.

Comment

Another good source for flash tutorials is demodemo.com.

Comment

Working...
            X