Client Exec - Enom - WHM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client Exec - Enom - WHM

1. I'm trying to configure Client Exec to work with Enom - but it doesn't - some of the registered domains this processor "says" they r free.
    2. I'm trying to configure Enom to register domains automatic. What should i do (from the begining).
    3. I'm trying to configure Client Exec and WHM to work together. Does not work either.

You can go to your billing control panel and open a support ticket,they have 1 hour response guarantee.
    And you can also go to http:// Clientexec [dot] com/forum and ask for help,they unlike other billing software,even their owner will answer your questions and help you up.

Comment

Guinness, you can open a support ticket, as wjleong has suggested, although I am afraid that your questions are out of the scope covered by our cPanel support staff. Our cPanel support staff provides a ClientExec installation, but they do not provide support for this third party application. Integration between ClientExec WHM and ClientExec Enom is also out of the scope of support. wjleong's second suggestion to look for help on the ClientExec forum sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
        Guinness, you can open a support ticket, as wjleong has suggested, although I am afraid that your questions are out of the scope covered by our cPanel support staff. Our cPanel support staff provides a ClientExec installation, but they do not provide support for this third party application. Integration between ClientExec WHM and ClientExec Enom is also out of the scope of support. wjleong's second suggestion to look for help on the ClientExec forum sound good.
        Thanks Milen.
        But Guinness,you can try the support ticket first,although they are not cover the Clientexec support,but from my past experience with them in ******* Control Panel,99% they will try to help you up first until they are not able to resolve your problem...
        You also can choose 3 months support by paying some $ to CE.
        I was using AccountLabPlus for 2 years plus and just shift to CE few months ago.And I only ask for help in Forum cause almost all the problems can resolve there without paying for the 3 months support...
        Hope you enjoy with the CE...It's really a nice billing software...

Comment

forget to tell you one more things,you can also refer the CE manual at http:// clientexec [dot] com/ manual/
          I can help you in how to intergrate the WHM with CE,if you want,you can drop me a PM.

Comment

Working...
          X