Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script for: See all 130 Plan Features

Hello,

I`m developping my own site, I want to know which is the script or which lines of code I must add to my template to see the short version of Features and The full verson of features as you see in "Plan Overview" section of any of the stores offered by RSP

I menan the java script which activate the link "See all 130 Plan Features"

Thanks for your support.

depends what you mean you can have mutiple pages ie just have a normal hyperlink to go to a new page or use something like the mootools accordian script to reveal and hide info

Comment

Originally posted by Beta3 View Post
      I want to know which is the script or which lines of code I must add to my template to see the short version of Features and The full verson of features as you see in "Plan Overview" section of any of the stores offered by RSP
      Here is a quick solution to help get you started.

Include the styles and a javascript file. Create a container with the "open/collapse" link and another listing the "extra features".
      <style type="text/css">
      <!--
      #fulloverview {
      visibility:hidden
      }
      -->
      </style>
      <script src="features.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
      <div id="mainoverview">BASIC FEATURES LISTED HERE</div>
      <div id="overviewlink"><a href="javascript:togglefeatures()">Open All Features</a></div>
      <div id="fulloverview">EXTRA FEATURES LISTED HERE</div>
      Create the javascript file called "features.js".
      function togglefeatures()
      {
      link = document.getElementById("overviewlink");
      features = document.getElementById("fulloverview");
      if(features.style.visibility == "hidden")
      {
      link.innerHTML = "<a href=\"javascript:togglefeatures()\">Close All Features</a>";
      features.style.visibility = "visible";
      }else{
      link.innerHTML = "<a href=\"javascript:togglefeatures()\">Open All Features</a>";
      features.style.visibility = "hidden";
      }
      }
      This should work and with a little work you could make this more elegant. I have not tested it. Please let me know if it works out.
      Aaron

Comment

Working...
      X