Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick PAID job - API order form

Hello,

I have a quick job for somebody who understands how to use API - http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder...questId=939904 .

I need order form which will work in the same way like RP remote order form with only one difference - when customer submit the payment he will be redirected to my own "thank you" page.

I have read everything about API but unfortunatelly I have no idea how to implement this to PHP...

Originally posted by webhostingtoplist View Post
    Hello,

I have a quick job for somebody who understands how to use API - http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder...questId=939904 .

I need order form which will work in the same way like RP remote order form with only one difference - when customer submit the payment he will be redirected to my own "thank you" page.

I have read everything about API but unfortunatelly I have no idea how to implement this to PHP...
    If you don't mind,I can recommend you a good php script programmer,I think he can help you either.
    or you can go to WHT,FWS there post your offer,they are quite lot of good programmer...

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
      If you don't mind,I can recommend you a good php script programmer,I think he can help you either.
      or you can go to WHT,FWS there post your offer,they are quite lot of good programmer...
      Thank you, you can give him this link to make a bid - http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder...questId=939904 .

Comment

I need a custom API form too and I will post a project on a similar site as rentacoder. Did you find a good coder, anyone you can recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by maxa View Post
          I need a custom API form too and I will post a project on a similar site as rentacoder. Did you find a good coder, anyone you can recommend?
          The coder made working script but it took about 30 seconds to load all data from the API server. I don't know if the API server is overloaded or the coder didn't know how to optimize the script. Anyway, I have a working script now and don't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by webhostingtoplist View Post
            The coder made working script but it took about 30 seconds to load all data from the API server. I don't know if the API server is overloaded or the coder didn't know how to optimize the script. Anyway, I have a working script now and don't use it.
            Thanks or your information. It would be great to hear what Milen has to say about this. Is the API slow?

Comment

I have not encountered any reports about the API being slow; my colleagues from the reseller support team would know more, if there were such reports. You could ask about this in a reseller ticket or through an email to the reseller support team.

Comment

So it seems that I paid $150 to bad coder...

If there is anyone who understands how the API works and is interested in cooperation please PM me. I can give you the source code which is working and if you are able to optimize it to run quickly both of us can use it on our websites.

The script is standard order form using RSP billing. When client the payment is redirected to your own "Thank you" page. So everything works in the same way like remote order form but you can put tracking codes (adwords, advertising networks...) to the thank you page to know where are comes the sales from.

Comment

I am also in need of a custom API since I do not have the funds or the customers to use the one provided by RSP. I have looked at RentACoder, but am not sure who look for and how much to pay for it. I don't have any experience with API, so I don't really know what information they would need in order to write it. Otherwise, if anyone here has a custom made API that they no longer use and would be willing to donate or sell it to me, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks,
                  Nova-Host

Comment

Working...
                  X