Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Blogging - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blogging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogging

Has anyone used any of the 4 Blogging scripts offered by Elefante installer? And does anyone have any recommendations on which to use? I am not into blogging and a client is asking for a recommendation.

Hi, I have set up one of my clients with the B2Evolution blog.
    It is easy to use and customize.
    Here is the blog URL http://wreakshavocrecords.com/blogs/index.php?blog=1
    It wreaks havoc,,,

Comment

Thanks Roboba,

Nicely done, and good play on words.

Comment

I've set up WordPress for a client (http://lendingpromise.org/blog/). It's also easy to use and customize.

Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike,

Any others out there?

Comment

i just installed a movable type blogging software a couple of days ago.. i installed it out of curiosity.. im thinking of offering it to company's who's into corporate blogging things.. and i'm not sure if Movable Type 4 is part of elefante installer.. i've never touch it...
            Last edited by Guest; 21-08-2008, 09:50 AM. Reason: added more...

Comment

What do you think of it?

Comment

Movable Type.. one thing for sure.. very difficult to install.. no easy way.. i spent a couple of hours of trial and error (installing then reading the installation procedure which is not that helpful for a non-techie,..i cant even remember what i have done .. worst is .. i cant even find where to login...

..if you have time to spent.. give it a go...and make sure to write down what you're doin.. unlike me

Comment

Working...
                X