Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 RSP News Feed Tool - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSP News Feed Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSP News Feed Tool

How do I limit number of news items displayed by RSP RSS News tool?

Originally posted by fayax View Post
    How do I limit number of news items displayed by RSP RSS News tool?
    No possible I think...

Comment

I have'nt found a way yet..
      Too bad,, It is far to big.

Comment

Just to let you guys know that I just got it working perfectly with RSS Extractor and Displayer with some modifications.

Comment

I will have to try it out.

Comment

Just to let you guys know that I just got it working perfectly with RSS Extractor and Displayer with some modifications.
            Please, consider sharing your solution with the other members of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
              Please, consider sharing your solution with the other members of the forum.
              Attached is the required files with the instructions.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Guest; 22-04-2009, 09:02 AM.

Comment

fayax, thank you. I know that several resellers have asked here and in another thread how to limit the number of news displayed by the news tools, so your post will be helpful to forum members. After all, the main purpose of the forum is to share advice and information with other members, and help each other .

Comment

Yes, thank you very much! I am one of those who has asked how to do this, and so your work is very much appreciated.

Comment

most welcome...enjoy.. now i'm trying to figure out the RSP API..

Comment

most welcome...enjoy.. now i'm trying to figure out the RSP API..
                      And when your done with that please give lessons to people who are confused with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X