Which browser are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which browser are you using?

I use Google Chrome and it runs very fast that why I use it, which one are you using?

Re:

I am also using google chrome. I like this browser due to it's speed. I also love to use Mozilla due to it's addons. Mozilla is also good browser.

Comment

Google Chrome,Firefox and Opera are good web browsers. Google Chrome is the Best Internet Browser. It is easy to use. It is very flexible and good for users. It has fast crawling Speed. Google Chrome is a Google 's Web Browser. It is fast in booting.

Comment

I have been using Google Chrome Beta right now, It is clearly the fastest browser.

Comment

I am using firefox it gives good speed in compare to the any other browsers in the todays market,the features are easy to use and and has low loading timing,it is a user friendly browser.

Comment

Well,
            I am using google chrome for browsing.
            Because it is very fast and easy to use.

Comment

I am using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox alternately because sometimes I can't enter particular site using Chrome.. I don't know why...

Comment

I am using firefox because it has a great speed and has a good features too it is user-friendly and supports all the new application that is emerging every coming days.
                -----------------------
                Dreambox HD

Comment

Working...
                X