Learnign PHP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learnign PHP

What should I do if I want to learn PHP?

Should I join any institute or is there any forum where I can learn it?

Programming languages are something like spoken languages, in that it may become fluent in the language and very able to be used without really learning his grammar. However, if you don't learn grammar well enough, sooner or later you make mistakes. And when you make mistakes with computers, not only confused and let it slide; that cause problems.

Comment

PHP becomes very popular now a days.This is a very simple and easy to learn.It is very helpful to become a web developer.PHP is a very powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive web pages.

Comment

Originally posted by gems View Post
        PHP becomes very popular now a days.This is a very simple and easy to learn.It is very helpful to become a web developer.PHP is a very powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive web pages.
        Would you like to suggest any best platform to learn PHP?
        Thanks in advance.

Comment

To learn PHP you must have the knowledge of the basic oop then you can go for it,it will take one and half month to learn it if you have a good command over some other programming languages.

Comment

I'm studying how to use dreamweaver for html codings, it has php option too, I guess I'll check that after I learn html

Comment

PHP becomes easy task if one knows the programming language concept then it will take a 1 month to learn it perfectly but if someone who is totally new to it then he first need to learn basic programming concept like oop and then start to learn any programming language so that it will be easy for him to understand the languages.
              -----------------------------------
              Dreambox HD

Comment

thanx for share. good job.

Comment

Working...
                X