No announcement yet.

question about legally using the api???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about legally using the api???

Hi, I just sent $100 to my wallet and I think it's still pending transaction.

I looked now at the terms of the API. From what I read it sounds like you can only used the api for your reseller store domain name.

I was told before I can use the api with my current websites I made.

So, my question is using the resellers panel API can I use this on my own website to process the orders without using the free store given?

I already own 2 websites and been developing them for the past 3 years and finishing them up currently. So I plan to intergrade the ordering system with my website.

Originally posted by hockey97 View Post
    Hi, I just sent $100 to my wallet and I think it's still pending transaction.

I looked now at the terms of the API. From what I read it sounds like you can only used the api for your reseller store domain name.

I was told before I can use the api with my current websites I made.

So, my question is using the resellers panel API can I use this on my own website to process the orders without using the free store given?

I already own 2 websites and been developing them for the past 3 years and finishing them up currently. So I plan to intergrade the ordering system with my website.
    Yes, you can use your custom websites.

Comment

Originally posted by iPhone View Post
      Yes, you can use your custom websites.
      Is there restrictions on my own website where I must be a webhosting website.

My website is split. I am selling hosting services thru RP.... yet, I am making my own social network site.

In my lastest advance mode request I was rejected and told I can't use my website it must be a web store. I am guessing that I must have a website 100% on selling domain names and webhosting packages.

Comment

Working...
      X