API question ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API question ???

Hi, how do I get to advance mode ? In my account I can only click on standard mode. How do I get to the advance mode ?

I just found the advance mode. Just waiting to get approved. How long does this normally take?

Comment

Originally posted by hockey97 View Post
      I just found the advance mode. Just waiting to get approved. How long does this normally take?
      3 to 4 working business days.

Comment

Originally posted by iPhone View Post
        3 to 4 working business days.
        Thanks for the response. The reason I ask is because I am not sure if it actually been send even though I see a pending message and did get a request successfully sent. So, I will wait that long and see what happens. Thanks

Comment

Hi, I just got infirmed that I was rejected. Why might this be ????

I looked over the api terms and service and I don't think my website violates it.

Where can I find out why I was rejected ?

I already got my own website. I host it myself. Is this allowed? Or do I have to use the store given by resellers panel ?
          Last edited by hockey97; 30-04-2011, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Hi, I just got infirmed that I was rejected. Why might this be ????

I looked over the api terms and service and I don't think my website violates it.

Where can I find out why I was rejected ?

I already got my own website. I host it myself. Is this allowed? Or do I have to use the store given by resellers panel ?
            You might have missed out something on the T&C.

Open a support ticket and ask them why they rejected you.

Comment

You might have missed out something on the T&C.

Open a support ticket and ask them why they rejected you.
              Thanks, yes I asked them and they said:

No hosting plans
              No order form
              No Terms of Service

This is their response. I don't fully understand what that means so I asked them what do I need to do they said:

"Well all those need to be accessible to your website visitors (potential clients) so this has to be implemented into your web store (your website)"

What I have is I own my own website. I host it myself. I already owned a domain since 2007.

So I wanted to use the API to be used with my website that I currently own and host myself.

I need to use the api to customize the orders etc on my site.

I just need to know clearly what I need to do. I am new to this and quite don't understand how I can post terms of service and hosting plans on my website without the api unless I need to put the remote static ones first?

Comment

Thanks, yes I asked them and they said:

No hosting plans
                No order form
                No Terms of Service

This is their response. I don't fully understand what that means so I asked them what do I need to do they said:

"Well all those need to be accessible to your website visitors (potential clients) so this has to be implemented into your web store (your website)"

What I have is I own my own website. I host it myself. I already owned a domain since 2007.

So I wanted to use the API to be used with my website that I currently own and host myself.

I need to use the api to customize the orders etc on my site.

I just need to know clearly what I need to do. I am new to this and quite don't understand how I can post terms of service and hosting plans on my website without the api unless I need to put the remote static ones first?
                They basically mean you don't have the hosting plan details on your website, no order forms at the moment (use a remote order form and tell them you'll be using the API for the future order form) and copy and paste the terms and conditions from your reseller subdomain.

Comment

They basically mean you don't have the hosting plan details on your website, no order forms at the moment (use a remote order form and tell them you'll be using the API for the future order form) and copy and paste the terms and conditions from your reseller subdomain.
                  ya, I found that out and posted that on my website. Then requested it again and got rejected again. They said that the website needs to be a web store. Don't know if they mean I need to have my free webstore on my website.

Comment

do you have the order forms now on your website?

Comment

Originally posted by annejones143 View Post
                      do you have the order forms now on your website?

yes, I got the order forms , the webhosting plans set and do display the terms of service of RP for the hosting plans.

It is displayed on my website. I was refused again due to my website not being a web store. This is what I was told.

I looked at the api terms and it dosen't specify anything about my website having to be a dedicated web store.

Comment

Working...
                      X