Paypal or Google Checkout? Or both?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal or Google Checkout? Or both?

I need some help, I've been looking for info, but I'm getting bleary-eyed. I've never done a site with eCommerce and a client has decided she MUST have it.

I'm looking at Google Checkout, which looks super easy to implement, but I'm concerned that not enough people would use it, so we need to accommodate PayPal users. The PayPal site does not make it look so easy (unless I am missing something) for a seller to use, unless you're selling through a third party like eBay or Etsy.

Can someone point me to some good, easy to understand info on this stuff? It's not just for me, I'll need to show whatever info I get to the very NON-techie client and be sure she understands how it works, as well.

Thanks

You can set-up both Paypal and Google Checkout. You should give option to your users, user will choose with which one they want to go..

BTW if you have to use only one then i suggest you that go with Paypal. because it is very easy to use and well known in eCommerce Market..

Comment

I would suggest using both and do know that with PayPal your best option is to set up business account and not personal. By subscribing to the business account you can even set it up to accept credit card payments from clients that do not have an account with PayPal.

If you are going to use a billing solution like Clientexe, WHMCs or AutoLab, they have modules integrated in them for an easy set up using these two payment methods and many more. Set up is very easy.

Comment

Working...
      X