Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I build dynamic website with HTML technology?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I build dynamic website with HTML technology?

Hello,
    I am very good at HTML, I didn't learn any other language perfectly. I have tried to learn php, java but I really don't understand those languages like HTML. Now, if I want to build a dynamic website with just HTML then is it possible? Or I have to learn java, Php?

It might very well be possible, but since I know very little about HTML and whatnot (I rely on templates and WYSIWYG editors), I can't be sure. From what I know, most people tend to use java or php along with html to get the job done, but that's just them. Wish I could be of more help. Perhaps someone with more experience than I could be of assistance here?

Comment

For a dynamic website you will probably need to do some server side processing and/or database lookups. To do this you will need to know php in order to link server-side data to html pages. For example checking your database if a login is correct and then issue the content you want the user to see.

Comment

No, you can't html is static by itself. You need to learn javascript and PHP.

php does things on the server side. Javascript does things on the client-side aka the browser.

The web browser renders and runs html,css,javascript.

but ASP,PHP runs on the server side and never runs in the browser.

AJAX is used to have javascript be able to send data back to the server to a PHP script and receive a result. The power of javascript and PHP is ajax where you now can have a website that can talk back and forth.

This is how chat apps where you can instant message on a website. It uses ajax the chat apps that don't need any plugins installed. The ones that do needs usually either java or flash installed.

Comment

Working...
        X