Web Hosting and SEO Services Company in Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Hosting and SEO Services Company in Chennai

Gleantech offer free web hosting and domain registration, if you are planning to choose India web hosting along with our basic website package or standard website package. There are several factors that should be taken in to consideration before choosing your web hosting company. While the cost plays an important role, there are other things such as down time, customer support and quality of services offered by the web hosting company.

An you decided to advertise your hosting plans on a hosting company's website lol Good job!

Comment

That's why I'll stick to RESELLERS PANEL, the best there is....

Dutchy

[QUOTE=There are several factors that should be taken in to consideration before choosing your web hosting company. While the cost plays an important role, there are other things such as down time, customer support and quality of services offered by the web hosting company.[/QUOTE]

Comment

@ dutchy /bow

Comment

I once tried a host in India due to it being cheap. However, I soon found out that support was non-existent!! No matter how cheap it is if you cant solve problems its totally useless!

RSP definitely seem to be getting the balance right with excellent support and good value for money.

PS Any news on RSP becoming a Nominet reseller?

Comment

Not yet. But we will. The plan is set in motion, CEO approved the idea, so now its jut a matter of time.

Comment

Nice one!! Fine example of how RSP listens to feedback and helping us to remain competitive

Comment

Sorry Gleantech, posting the same message about another 'hosting' company is considered spamming. Spam posts are deleted on sight by forum moderators and you have been banned accordingly.

To be honest I'm surprised your in business if spamming forums is your marketing model!! The phase "I wouldn’t touch you with a barge pole comes to mind"

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
                  An you decided to advertise your hosting plans on a hosting company's website lol Good job!
                  yup some guys are just there to spread useless links on the web the stupid seo guys

Comment

*gives valeria a dirty look*

Looks like spam, smells like spam, but is it a spammer!

Comment

I had the same intuition.

Comment

Trying to build up trust by posting half human responses then goes to town spamming the place. I give it a week!!

Nick did you clean up the forum this morning. I usually log in to find about 20-30 spam posts but nothing today!! I feel cheated not getting my nuking spam fix!

Comment

Yep, about 18 posts.

Comment

Working...
                          X