About Adwords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Adwords

I started to advertise on adwords about 2 weeks ago and I still didn't get any clicks at all even when I strated to bid $1.00 for click did anyone advertised on adwords and can help me?

Thank.

Hi romx,

Welcome to the forum!

I have had some experience with AdWords, so I will try to help you out. What is your per-day budget, and what keywords are you using? Also, are you targeting any specific geographical area or website type, or are you just running a regular campaign?

Comment

My daily budget is $10.00 and I'm targeting to US, UK, Canada and the major european contry's and I use the following keywords:

affordable web hosting ** 0.1
      affordable web site hosting
      budget web hosting ** 0.1
      cheap domain hosting
      cheap uk web hosting ** 0.25
      cpanel hosting
      cpanel web hosting
      domain hosting ** 0.85
      domain name hosting ** 0.85
      domain web hosting
      fast web hosting
      hosting domain ** 0.85
      hosting domain names
      linux web hosting ** 0.85
      mysql web hosting ** 0.85
      php mysql web hosting ** 0.85
      professional web hosting
      quality web hosting
      reliable web hosting ** 0.85
      shared web hosting
      small business web hosting
      small business web hosting services ** 0.15
      small business web site hosting ** 0.2
      uk web hosting ** 0.55
      web hosting ** 1.02
      web hosting and domain ** 0.45
      web hosting company ** 0.85
      web hosting company for small business
      web hosting domain names ** 0.25
      web hosting domains ** 0.25
      web hosting for small business ** 0.85
      web hosting provider ** 0.85
      web hosting service ** 0.85
      web hosting services ** 0.85
      web hosting small business ** 0.25
      web hosting solutions ** 0.85
      web site hosting services ** 0.35
      website hosting ** 0.85

(The ** x.xx is the bidding price)

Comment

Wow! That is odd to be receiving no clicks.

Here is what I would do, based on my past experiences with AdWords:

1. Definitely pare down the keywords. That is way too broad of a selection. I would get rid of the keywords with 'small business' in them first - I tried these and did not get a single click, even at $5 CPC. Next I would get rid of the 'cpanel' keywords, as resellers here don't actually offer the cPanel branded software (it is a custom control panel). From there, I can't really say, but take a look at your stats, and check and see how many impressions each keyword has gotten. Ideally, you'd like to narrow your list down to five or less, so those keywords with the lowest impressions should go.

2. Next, I would pick a standard, campaign-wide CPC and give that to every single keyword. The lowest you would want here to see any real results would be 0.50, and for some keywords, that may even still be a little low. I went as high as $5 CPC with my campaign and had great success, but that is kind of pricey after awhile. The best thing to do would be to stay as low as possible without going too low.

3. And the last thing I can think of would be to increase your cost per day - if possible. If not, it is certainly fine - I've had mine lower and still had success. But the more you can spend, the more impressions you'll get, which will result in additional clicks! (Or, you could set a higher CPC!)

If anyone else has any tips, chime in here!

Comment

First of all thank you very much it's really helpful.
          Second of all are you still advertising with adwords?
          Did it bring you any costumers?

Comment

Hi!

Glad to be of some help!

I have been "trickle advertising" with AdWords on and off through December. I used it very heavily during the end of October and in November, and I got ten new clients. These clients signed up for my Business plan, which was priced at $3.95 per month. I believe I ended up spending about $70 in total, and my CPC during that time ranged from $1 to $5 (I changed it from day to day). I have only used two keywords, with pretty good success: 'hosting' and 'web hosting'.

Let me know if you have anymore questions, and I'll try to help you out! Happy New Year!

Comment

Happy New Year For You Too.

Comment

Hello Friends..........

Google AdWords Content Network is a large network of websites that cooperate with Google's advertising programs. These sites display Google's ads in a number of places on their pages and in return share in Google's advertising profits.

There are different types of advertisements that can appear in this ad campaign: text ads, picture ads, and video ads. So, you may ask, how does Google AdWords Content Network work and how can one advertise on it?

A certain advertisement made for AdWords will appear when an online surfer enters a website page wherein the content matches the keywords pre-determined by the advertiser (keyword-targeted), or a site from the list of links were chosen for a particular ad group (placement-targeted). You cannot know in advance which ad will appear for every site on the list even when you identify particular sites where you want the ads to be placed.

Thanks

Comment

About Google AdWords, you can advertise on our high-quality advertising network. Google AdWords is Google advertising product to your products or services on Google or its partner sites displaying your ads to people searching. With Google AdWords, you can create and run map for your business quickly and easily.

Comment

About Adwords

Adwords is one product of Google which is use for a advertising purpose. After registering with it, your site advertise will show in google search. so that it can be beneficial for you.

Comment

It's good video. Thanks for share.

Comment

Here, you need to learn PPC optimization then you would be able to optimize your keywords like organic as well.

Comment

thanks for share good sharing

Comment

thank you nice sharing +rep

Comment

Working...
                            X