Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webalizer's function changed? -I need something better

Hi all,

First, a q to RSP: Did you change something that could affect the Webalizer's stats of referrals? Before december my referral stats was really interesting. It showed no referrals from my own domain. From december onwards, all top40 referrals are from inside my own website, which makes the whole thing useless. What could be the cause of this? Do you fellow resellers have the same experience?

Next q: You that use other stat's programs - what do you use? I am looking at AWStats. It looks great, but it seams difficult to install. Maybe RSP could have a look at if it would be something for the Elefante...

/maxa

I absolutely love (and I believe Cardine is also quite fond of) StatCounter, available at www.StatCounter.com . It is just a couple lines of code you put on each of your pages, but the statistics it produces are incredible.

Unique visits, page loads, visitor locations, OSes, browsers, visit paths, visit lengths, popular pages, search engine terms, graphs and charts, and tons more are all absolutely free with it.

You can set the code to be completely invisible to the end-user, meaning they won't see some annoying counter at the bottom of each page.

It's very easy to use, completely free, and provides outstanding information. Please consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
      I absolutely love (and I believe Cardine is also quite fond of) StatCounter, available at www.StatCounter.com . It is just a couple lines of code you put on each of your pages, but the statistics it produces are incredible.

Unique visits, page loads, visitor locations, OSes, browsers, visit paths, visit lengths, popular pages, search engine terms, graphs and charts, and tons more are all absolutely free with it.

You can set the code to be completely invisible to the end-user, meaning they won't see some annoying counter at the bottom of each page.

It's very easy to use, completely free, and provides outstanding information. Please consider it.
      Thanks. I got the same advice elswhere and I just signed up for an account. It seams great. But AWStats looks more professional if I'm going to provide stat's to clients' websites.

Comment

Ah. Understood.

Sorry, I'm not to knowledgable when it comes to the ones you install on the server.

Comment

Maybe statcounter is enough anyhow. I see they offer me to put my logo on the report-emails sent out... could be fancy

Comment

Working...
          X