One-Way Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-Way Links

Since this is a webmaster forum, I figured I would inform you on some directories I run. If you are looking for some one-way links (helps SEO), please feel free to visit:

This domain is for sale! Fast and easy shopping. Trusted and secure since 2005.

Hello Friends..........

Thanks for sharing this website with all of us.It will help me to generate one way link for my website.

Thanks

Comment

All the major search engines are integrated into their ranking algorithms, what is called link popularity. Google has long been known as PageRank, which takes its name from its creator, Larry Page. Much of the PageRank link popularity. How many page the link is not the show, and links to related content as they are wise.

Comment

Hey thanks for sharing it.
        I have submitted websites.

Comment

One way links are really good for your site. as per as Google algorithm One way links have high weight-age.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by iNSIDEdesign View Post
            Since this is a webmaster forum, I figured I would inform you on some directories I run. If you are looking for some one-way links (helps SEO), please feel free to visit:
            I have checked your links and many of them are not working properly, Whereas remaining are not able to generate any kind of links. I think you have to check before posting.

Comment

I believe that only quality and relevant directories are good for one way links.
              your sites not provides quality links.

Comment

Links are the heart of seo. One way links plays a vital role. One way link building is the only way link building by which you can get maximum search engine benefits to your valued web page.

Comment

One way links always work, but it is sad to know that Google recognizes pages as #. You can try to take the help of companies that are experts in their field. I am also working with a company and are working well.

Comment

One way links are good to get high page rank but above mentioned links are not working properly.
                    Kindly recheck them.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your directories, however, you can find thousands of directories if you look for it in Google.

Comment

There are many ways to get one way backlinks, some of them are forum posting, blog commenting, guest blogging, article submission to the article directories, social bookmarking, web/blog directory submission etc.

Comment

One way links are links to your site from other sites that you don’t back link to. Building link popularity these days is not easy given the recent trend to penalize self-serving reciprocal linking programs. So, one way link is of great importance.

I can not click through some of the links you mentioned above, I hope this response will not to be too late.

Comment

Working...
                          X