Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 how many RP resellers are there now..? - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many RP resellers are there now..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many RP resellers are there now..?

Q1: How many RP storefronts / resellers are there out there now?

Q2: Do storefronts that havent made any sales or generated any resellers get discontinued by RP at any point ...or are the all stillout there indefinitely.

1. Currently the number of resellers with the free reseller program exceeds 40,000, but only a fraction of those have actually generated at least one sale.

2. Reseller accounts can generally get discontinued only on two occasions: by a request of the reseller account owner or in case that the account owner has violated the Reseller Agreement, that he\she has accepted by signing up for the account. Typically accounts do not get discontinued for any other reasons, although there might have been a few exceptions to this practice on a few very specific occasions.

Comment

Thanks. I have quite a few who havent made a single sale. I hope at least that they have some affiliates.

The ones that dont have any sales are the ones that seemingly havent made any modifications on their pages. No link out usually means no links in either = no traffic.

Comment

Hi, also many resellers have more than one account that may be used for testing things,, or for different markets.
        Last edited by Guest; 16-08-2007, 03:57 AM. Reason: I can't spell half the time LOL

Comment

Originally posted by urlguru View Post
          The ones that dont have any sales are the ones that seemingly havent made any modifications on their pages. No link out usually means no links in either = no traffic.
          Yes I think if you dont host your Hosting site elsewhere and create a custom site with a nice template it doesnt look to good. The best way to go is to make your own site it gives your site a good personal touch and do whatever you want to. Making it seem even more that your your own host.

Comment

I think it is like most programs. People sign up place some ads and think they will make money easy. After the money from ad runs out they never bother with the program if they made no sales. You have to work at anythig to make money.

Comment

I really have not much time to custom make my site but I really enjoy having one.
              Luckily my main income is working and not depending on this.

But I really learn something from this.

Comment

Milen, could you tell us how many out of the 40,000 have made 1 or more sales, and how many have made 20 or more sales? Just for an idea of the success of other resellers. Will be a good gauge for us too, to see how we're going compared to other resellers.

Cheers,
                Leigh

Comment

Originally posted by syownet View Post
                  Milen, could you tell us how many out of the 40,000 have made 1 or more sales, and how many have made 20 or more sales? Just for an idea of the success of other resellers. Will be a good gauge for us too, to see how we're going compared to other resellers.
                  Unfortunately, I cannot disclose this information.

Comment

hard work pays

generally after putting up an online shop, you need to have strategies to market your services. I think the rsp program is great have generated a few sales. Comparing with other vendors of this similar service wont help achieve much unles one expects RSp to do the marketing for them

Comment

I got my account, a few months later myself a custom plan and bought it.

I am thinking about actually using it for sales as part of a web scripts n stuff website in a couple of months though.

Comment

Working...
                      X