Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi language Forms

Hi resellers admins,

i´m making my own template for my resseler site, but the problem is that my site is in spanish. . .

is there any possibility that you make a new form in spnish ? with my help, this would make you win much more costumers, imagine all spanish speakers webmasters...

Thanks for your attention .
    Last edited by Beta3; 14-01-2007, 12:28 AM.

Originally posted by Beta3 View Post
    Hi resellers admins,

i´m making my own template for my resseler site, but the problem is that my site is in spanish. . .

is there any possibility that you make a new form in spnish ? with my help, this would make you win much more costumers, imagine all spanish speakers webmasters...

Thanks for your attention .
    i suggest you better email them to support@........com

Comment

Beta3 currently the remote order form is available only in English. We have plans to make the form available in other languages as well, although I do not know when this is going to happen. Anyway, it would not hurt to send us an e-mail with your suggestion to help with the translation of the remote order form to Spanish to support[at]resellerspanel.com.

Comment

Another probable solution is utilizing Google Language Translation and plug that into the header or footer of your web site. But then again, i'm coming from a Joolma plug-in stan***int whereas i found a mod that utilizes Google Translation Languages automatically. But either way, have at it.

Comment

Please do not bump 3 month old posts.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerGillen View Post
            Please do not bump 3 month old posts.
            yea I agree.

Comment

I would recommend you check the dates of when last replied as many of us would not like to bring up discussion or have to re-read stuff from long ago to figure out what was said.

Comment

TylerGillen, Daniel, generally I am against the bumping of old threads, especially ones about problems that have been resolved a long time ago. However, this is the Webmaster Lounge section of the forum and Netzkep is posting some useful information on the topic that might help, if not the thread starter, than somebody who is facing a similar question/issue, so in this case, I think that the bumping of the thread is perfectly fine.

Comment

Working...
                X