Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-commerce Project

Hi All,

Need some input from my fellow RSP colleague.

Now in midst of getting one project on setting up a shopping cart (a big one too).

Thinking of putting a package of:

1. RSP web hosting plan (either the Corporate or Enterprise Plan).
    2. Using CRE Loaded as the shopping cart (getting the Standard White Label)
    3. Using Thawte SSL cert
    4. Using CDGcommerce for the payment gateway

Need to know if there are anything missing from the above ?

Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
    DRAMbeau.

P.S. Imagine this is my 2nd customer (but 1st from a corporate).

drambeau, your client will also need to order a dedicated IP, otherwise a SSL certificate cannot be installed.

Comment

Hi Milen,

Thanks.

By the way, I do not want them to receive emails from RSP but only through me since I will be selling them a package and will be ordering the hosting through the manual order. I remember there is a way, need to change something in the control panel.

Anyone can show me direction how to become a merchant account reseller or payment gateway reseller ?

Thanks all.

Comment

Originally posted by drambeau View Post
        By the way, I do not want them to receive emails from RSP but only through me since I will be selling them a package and will be ordering the hosting through the manual order. I remember there is a way, need to change something in the control panel.
        If you are placing the order through the manual order form you can choose who will receive the e-mail notifications for the account, you or your client. The option is available at the bottom of the “Manual Order” section in the reseller control panel. It is titled “Send Welcome Mail to”, but is valid for all other e-mail notifications as well.

If you want to receive the e-mail notifications for an existing client account, instead of the client, you can do so through the “View Clients” section in the reseller control panel. Find the relevant client account and click on the client username. Details about the client account will appear together with a menu for changing the options for the client account. The "E-mail Notifications" is the last tab of this menu.

Comment

Thanks Milen for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X