subdividing enterprise plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subdividing enterprise plan

A client is interested in purchasing the Enterprise plan, and then using it for a series of about 15-20 websites. I know we can setup multiple domain names, etc. But they are wanting something almost like CPanel (but not necessarily needing the same vast amount of features)

Does anyone know of any web software that I could put on a hosting account so that they could easily divide and managed the different websites, and give a login to the developer responsible for setting each particular website up?

Multihoster, with modifications, though I must warn you it's pretty insecure on shared hosting.

Comment

Hi The Stealthy One,

Thanks for the suggestion. Could you enlighten me to some of the insecurities you are aware of? I would not want to cause any issues for my account or for RSP should I use this software.

Thanks =),
      SYOWnet

Comment

Hi The Stealthy One,

It also looks like on the install.html page it requests information about the CPanel server. Have you used this software before yourself? Do you know what I would need to configure those settings to?

Thanks =),
        SYOWnet

Comment

To be honest, cardine would be the fellow to talk to. Though I actually distribute the software now, he knows so much more about it than I do.

Basically, though, it's ideally run on a dedicated server because you need access to server-wide security functions in order to ensure it's not hacked.

Comment

Ah ok,

Could you put me in contact with Cardine? Maybe introduce me over MSN/ICQ.

My MSN: leigh@shokem.com (note this is not an active email address)
            My ICQ: 77676727 (yes it is the most awesome ICQ number ever)

Comment

He's actually a member here on the RSP Forum. That's probably the easiest way to contact him - just send a private message.

Comment

Working...
              X