Offering to help with creating custom reseller sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offering to help with creating custom reseller sites

If anyone is needing assistance with creating a custom website, I am willing to for a fee create a custom site, set it up with remote order forms, etc.

If you want an example of my work, I created this site.

I will also provide the hosting for the site at no extra cost (as long as your site doesn't bring in
    hundreds of gigs of data traffic =) )
    Last edited by syownet; 19-04-2007, 04:47 AM.

If anyone would like to create a custom website using a Template (already made design), I would be willing to do so. (Free of charge if template is purchased from my site).

p.s. Unfortunately I am not as good as you (syownet) in creating a site from scratch but I have much experience in creating from templates. (prodesigns.ca was made from a template and is incorporated with my ResellersPanel account) By the way, your site, I love the design.

Best Regards,

Comment

That's awesome, I wish I knew how to edit all of that kind of stuff. I have no clue how to edit those template things that I have not ever ventured into. I'm good at almost anything except that...

Comment

Well if you want to use a template, just message me and I'll hook you up.

Leigh

Comment

Any good websites with free templates? I used to have one but trashed it as I thought I would never use it as I didn't know how to do it.

Comment

go to my site, click Website Design, then Free Templates

there is a good hosting template on there, that i have never seen used before (probably bcos ppl are hesitant to use a free design on a hosting site)

i reckon use that

redirect to my site: http://www.syow.org

Comment

Only problem is i have no clue how to edit them.

Comment

hey that dont look to bad

that dont look to bad how about splash pages

Comment

Only problem is i have no clue how to edit them.

None of us did when we started, if you need any help with coding or anything just let me know. I still don't have my site done yet, but am very close and you'll be able to see my design shortly

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    If anyone would like to create a custom website using a Template (already made design), I would be willing to do so. (Free of charge if template is purchased from my site).

p.s. Unfortunately I am not as good as you (syownet) in creating a site from scratch but I have much experience in creating from templates. (prodesigns.ca was made from a template and is incorporated with my ResellersPanel account) By the way, your site, I love the design.

Best Regards,
                    Daniel, how far would you be willing to go with this? would it just include the template customisation, and the customer would have to add the content themselves, or if the customer gave you a breakdown of the site that they want then you code it for them?

Just asking because im interested

Comment

Hey,

What I would do is the customer gives me all the text and company info, and then I incorporate it into the template. I edit the template to put in the text and change all the logo names to suit the customer. I don't edit images (I can edit the text on images, and I don't edit flash. (But I do edit the text in the flash)

I hope I didn't sound confusing

Talk to you later,

Comment

That's what i was hoping you do Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X