Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you have a problem with live chat ssl cert warning from you site

just the settings on the unit I was looking at
    Last edited by aspire; 06-05-2007, 06:16 PM. Reason: dam thing showed up in search results didnt know

no problem here.

I havent encountered that problem on my site however Im not sure the last time I entered an ssl connection to the order form while live chat was active.. If you mean that when you use live chat you get that message then I can surely say no that Ive never had that problem. As well Im not sure I have paid any attention to whether or not the live chat is ssl enabled or not either.

Comment

Let the TechSupport people know by creating a ticket.

Comment

re-visit but could use some help to try to solve

I hate to open another ticket dont want them to get testy,about re-visiting I opened a ticket a while back but was unable to fix the problem they told me it was my traffic links on bottom of page so I removed them but that didnt help,then they said it was because I use rsp template recomended for new resellers and super center,I just have my domain name pointing to reseller template, using only what is supplied by rsp, I dont have the working capital to fund account so I am using what they kindly supplied, to get started. I use (hope this is right ) dns1, $20 plan and domain name, and the warning only showes up when live chat is on. At night when it is off I dont get a warning.( I dont use any add on live chat from any other company) I do have my securty settings at meadium as do most people I would think. Set to warn if site is un-secure

Comment

browser?

What web browser do you use?

Comment

Well in another instance if you included a link to your site we could see how it looks and how it could be fixed. Please provide a link to your site so we can take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by aspire View Post
              I use resellerpanel template and my site securty cert. showes up as expired or not yet valied but this only happens when live chat is on I wonder if it is there cert. that is expired
              I hate to open another ticket dont want them to get testy,about re-visiting I opened a ticket a while back but was unable to fix the problem they told me it was my traffic links on bottom of page so I removed them but that didnt help,then they said it was because I use rsp template recomended for new resellers and super center,I just have my domain name pointing to reseller template, using only what is supplied by rsp, I dont have the working capital to fund account so I am using what they kindly supplied, to get started. I use (hope this is right ) dns1, $20 plan and domain name, and the warning only showes up when live chat is on. At night when it is off I dont get a warning.( I dont use any add on live chat from any other company) I do have my securty settings at meadium as do most people I would think. Set to warn if site is un-secure
              aspire, no other reseller has submitted report about the same or a similar issue, as far as I know. I was unable to reproduce the issue you have encountered with a test reseller account that does not host a domain of its own under each of the most popular browsers Internet Explorer (Version 7.0), Mozilla Firefox (Version 1.5.0.11) and Opera (Version 9.20). I assume that the issue is on your end, most likely somewhere in your browser settings. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? Please, do so, if you have not done it already and check whether the issue persists.

Comment

thanks for the reply

I have cleared all temp and cookies and the history the site url is{ I am sorry I have removed the link because of what I read in one of the earler post about this fourm being crawled by search spider] also when I search for my site and click on search result for site I wont get warning I have wondred if it was on my end but my wife gets it on here computer at work also any help will be appreacited thank you I use yahoo and windows xp,
                Last edited by aspire; 05-05-2007, 04:22 PM. Reason: because of what I read in one of the earler post about this fourm being crawled by search spider

Comment

aspire, I have accessed your site through each of the three browsers I listed in previous post (the Live Chat was online) none of the browsers produced a warning about an expired or a not yet valid security certificate. Furthermore, such a warning would be quite illogical, since none of the pages of the template that include a LiveChat button/image is SSL encrypted, therefore there is no sense in displaying such a warning on a non-https web page. The only page of the template that is SSL encrypted is the Sing Up page and this page does not include a LiveChat button/image on it.

Comment

great I was afraid every one

great I was afraid every one could see it any suggestions do you think its my machine settings and which do you think it would be any idea at all thanks

Comment

I can get a security warning!! Actually I get I phishing site warning!!!
                      Look at the domain names in the links in your custom code. Looks fishy to me, even,,,
                      LOL, I think it may be your settings in EI 7,,, It can be picky!!

Comment

I am sorry I dont understand

Originally posted by roboba View Post
                        I can get a security warning!! Actually I get I phishing site warning!!!
                        Look at the domain names in the links in your custom code. Looks fishy to me, even,,,
                        LOL, I think it may be your settings in EI 7,,, It can be picky!!
                        I am sorry I dont understand please explain

Comment

hi,, I was on another pc with Vista when I got the errors. This pc with XP will not reproduce them,,
                          It must be a setting on your pc.,, it could be one of many things,,

check out the info here,, do not try to download the toolkit it's old,,,,, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...compat_log.asp

Comment

okay thanks trying to find and resolve if no one eles is seeing it it must be my settings Thank you All I think this tread is resolved Please Remove Tread
                            Last edited by aspire; 06-05-2007, 03:42 AM.

Comment

just the settings on the unit I was looking at
                              I have cleared all temp and cookies and the history the site url is{ I am sorry I have removed the link because of what I read in one of the earler post about this fourm being crawled by search spider] also when I search for my site and click on search result for site I wont get warning I have wondred if it was on my end but my wife gets it on here computer at work also any help will be appreacited thank you I use yahoo and windows xp,
                              aspire, I understand why you have removed the link to your site from the forum. However, I do not appreciate your editing of the first post in the thread. One of the main purposes of having a forum is to allow other members who might experience a similar issue or have a similar question search for information about it. Altering the first post in a forum thread completely defeats this purpose, while not helping you in anyway since removing the link to your site is sufficient to prevent search engine robots from indexing it. In case that search engine robots have already indexed the link, removing it from the forum will cause it to disappear from search engine results when the cache of these search engines is refreshed.

Comment

Working...
                              X