New Domain Manager function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Domain Manager function

I am impressed with the new Domain Manager function in the control panel. I have purchased a number of domains elswhere because I was limited to access and control here. However I do have a couple registered with RSP. Why do they not show up on the Domain Manager? It states there are no domains registered.

Is it that it doesn't pick up previously registered domains or am I missing something?

vlasi47gr, there are two domains hosted in your web hosting account that were registered through us. Both domains were registered through one of your reseller accounts with us. This is why the domains do not show in the new Domain Manager in your web hosting control. If you want, you can open a support ticket requesting the domain to be moved from your reseller account to your web hosting account. This way the domains will be listed in the Domain Manager section of your web hosting control panel, however, domain renewal will cost you $0.50USD more per domain ($8.50USD per domain renewal wholesale for domains registered through the web hosting control panel vs. $8.00USD per domain renewal wholesale for domains registered through the reseller control panel).

Comment

Good post. So your saying it is cheaper to buy domain names under my reseller account as new client than use my account.

I did not know we could do that and it is nice to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
        however, domain renewal will cost you $0.50USD more per domain ($8.50USD per domain renewal wholesale for domains registered through the web hosting control panel vs. $8.00USD per domain renewal wholesale for domains registered through the reseller control panel).

That's still $0.67 less than what I have been paying.

Can I purchase as many as I want this way, and just park them? I am not limited by the maximum number in my plan?

Comment

Hey,

I'm pretty sure you can purchase as many as you want in your account but would just have to "park" the domains that you can't use for your account. For example if your plan has 3 domains hosted with it, then you can have 5 domains but 2 of the domains will be parked. But will still be in your account.

I'm about 90% sure of this but I could always be wrong, haha. Let me know if you find out from a RSP member.

Best Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
            That's still $0.67 less than what I have been paying.
            Can I purchase as many as I want this way, and just park them? I am not limited by the maximum number in my plan?
            Yes, you can purchase and park as many domain names as you want through the new Domain Manager in your web hosting control panel.

Comment

Working...
            X